Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese, Mandarin Only
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5 (tight body, nice ass)
Height:  ~5'4"
Skill: 2.5/5
Service: 3/5
Damage: $300, 15 min
Repeat: No, look for a different service

This was my first walk up to a street WG so was slightly nervous. I wore a mask and walked around temple street for around an hour before this girl showed up. She was my type and I walked towards her and she showed eye contact, I made a small gesture to indicate I wanted to do the service, she showed 3 fingers which I agreed and then I followed her up to her place.

There was further discussion on if I’d like a BJ without cover, I said no as I just wanted to do it. She was in lingerie where there was an opening below so she didn’t get fully undressed and I didn’t care. She took off her covering and we did it for around 15 minutes, she did very mechanical moans so that was slightly off putting. There was no kissing and I started and finished in missionary. I tried asking for her WeChat after and she just shook her head, like others said it’s pay, do it and leave.

I think I prefer a longer time and a bit more talking like GFE experience. so unless I’m really down on cash I won’t do try temple street until next time. Maybe try a Nuru or a HG.

[ Last edited by  Whatstheshock at 2-11-2023 23:10 ]

Recent Ratings
slickric423   3-11-2023 23:26  Karma  +5   
hornylad   3-11-2023 15:11  Karma  +3   i dont have the balls to appraoch a WG in public so fair play