Location hk
Status Offline
Post at 2-11-2023 21:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TR Outstanding service thai Roseta 5"4 35D

Date: 11/02
Name: Roseta
language: english thai
age: arround 24? i didnt ask because she was distractingly fun, she was alot of fun
Body: 4.2/5
face: 4.5/5
skill: 6/5 can i say her service is the best one i have experienced in my entire life?
agent: telegram: @roygor88
damage: 900/45mins + 100 (tips)
repeat: oh fuck yes if im looking for that level of service again

I got there early, agent told me to wait until she is ready, so i waited patiently. Agent told me to go to the room. I knocked on the door, she welcomed me with a gorgeous smile with kiss right away, i complimented her. She was giggling and very welcoming. I knew i didnt want to waste a single second of my time. I went to her table and put all my stuff down, then i sat on the bed, she sat on me. She started DFK me (she have really good DFK skills), my hands roam arround her body, i was getting a boner, i put my finger on her pussy and i noticed it was wet, she is light so i carried her and lie her down on the bed and continued dfk then decided let's go to shower. She took off her clothers, i took mines off. We went to the shower together. She helped me shower, cleaning and touching all over my body. she told me to turn arround and she cleaning my ass with soap and rubbing my dick from behind, oohhhh boy it felt really good. So i exchanged favors and cleaned her lb and everywhere while exchanging DFK god damn that was hot. We finished showering i grabbed a paper towel then she told me to do it outside and i followed then she helped me dry all of my parts. Hygiene number 1.

We got to the bed, she licked my nipples smoothly towards my dick and gave me BBBJ, Soft and nearly didn't feel teeth at all. I gave her a kiss and made her lie down on the bed while im on top, i explored her body, my hands was all over her, DFK more. Her DFK skills really good. then i quickly pop a 001 condom and rubbed the tip of my cock on her vagina. then i put it in. it was wet, a bit loose but good enough for me. changed to doggy, and then the classic ending CG while i was near explosion i fucked her faster and faster and oohh my goodness her moan got me so horny then

I still got 15 mins left and I wasted no time, We lied on the bed but i got other ideas. instead of the usual massage after sex from a thai girl, i decided for the first time in my life to get my butthole licked. we went back into the shower, the same things DFK soap, cleaning and rubbing, my favorite part is when she tell me to turn my back and she cleaning my ass and rubbing my cock at the same time with her tits on my back. and same timhing she asked me to clean outside the toilet and she cleaned me like a baby. Im squeaking clean.

i sounded like a broken record by now but i keep on telling you guys, her DFK is really good, and thats why it was the best experience for me to get my buthole licked for the first time. she also kissed my butt. then 7 mins left, i asked her to give me 5 mins massage then i showered. i feel her service and the money i paid didnt do her justice so i gave her 100hkd tips.

we showered for the third and sadly the last time. put on our clothes. we kissed abit more, and hugged our farewell.

She a 9.8 out of 10 for me, if her tits were real, i dont care if their small, she would be perfect for me already.

Recent Ratings
finsbury   11-11-2023 03:36  Karma  +4   
magictime12   9-11-2023 15:54  Karma  +4   
YobroAce   5-11-2023 11:07  Karma  +3   Amazing
Guys_My_Age   3-11-2023 08:25  Karma  +4   
lorenzo37   3-11-2023 03:57  Acceptance  +1   
Dutchy12   2-11-2023 21:43  Karma  +5   What's her tits size? Does she resemble the pics?
broyo
Musky Member

UID 297923
Digest Posts 0
Credits 127
Posts 6
Karma 127
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 20
Registered 23-10-2023
Location hk
Status Offline