Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 2-11-2023 19:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL 603 - Last Room - Pass

Date: 1st Nov 2023, 15:00 - 16:00 PM
WG: Yoyo From Zhejiang, at this point i think every single mainlander told me their name is Yoyo
Repeat: No
Size: B Cup
Face: 3/5, Cute type
Service: 2/5, lackluster BJ (CBJ), speak a bit of English
Repeat: Heck No
Damage: 600

Very crowded, only 7-8 available room on every single floor.
Tried to check the now legendary Lin on 302B (next door 302A YanYan also seems to be popular, even got QR code) and Eva on 4F, dont waste your time there, I see a couple guys just hanging outside their room on the hallways waiting (i guess) for the guy inside to finish.
Went up and down twice, literally every single rooms are with "please wait" sign while the one with "welcome" sign are of low low quality. Dang economy is picking up again i guess.
Reach 6F 03 and went all the way til the end (straight and then turn left, the last room in the center), saw this girl which is quite basic but there are no other options, asks how much, said 600.
Very clean room, even got aquarium on the table, she undressed me and went to shower together, towel is the super thin type.
Nipple lick and cbj, bj skill is so lackluster. Then straight to cg, again, skill is very lackluster, boobs are small (B), asks her to change position a couple of times, til I come for Mish, then I smell a terrible bad breath, super yucky. Asks her to change to doggy, she said it hurts, so gotta be more gentle, it hurts me as well as she doesnt have any booty to speak of, and looking at the mirror to see her small boobs moving around doesnt do anything to me. Decided to just call it a day as by this point I couldnt get hard again. Paid her the money, dressed up and just left.
One of the bad one, next time I'll just skip it all together if 90% of the rooms are occupied, no more scraping the bottom of the barrel for me.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   3-11-2023 10:25  Karma  +10   "Yoyo" ...unless, it is "Whatever Baby" :)
Onthedl69   2-11-2023 19:44  Acceptance  +1