Body: 3/5
Height: less than 5 ft
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5 , Friendly but wont call it GFE
Price & Session Length: 2700 THB and no tips -- 90 mins bathroom -- oil massage
Repeat:  Definitely not -- lack of skill and looks

Website --     https://www.wonderbangkok.com/ladies     [pass -- extrasuper]

Wonder massage was in my list of places to visit this time, reached the shop by 6pm in the evening (5 minutes walk barely from Terminal 21 mall)

Walked into place and saw 5+ Asians sitting on sofa after the deed and were likely waiting for their friends to return ( So fucking busy this place)

Mamasan was nice and welcoming, called for a lineup. Nothing interested me at first sight, picked a small chub girl with decent tits and went to pay the bill

Things get worse from here -- Nuru massage is not available and rooms are occupied, only oil massage and shower or bathrooms were available for use

Paid money and walk to room, tiny room with a bathtub and bed. Plam was smiling and excited that I picked her ( she was the better looking among the lot and no greater than 5/10 for looks and body)

Girl strips naked and was a bad sight to see belly hanging like a pot but nice pair of boobs

Process is same as other massage places -- Bath --> Massage --> Fuck --> Bath

Got BBBJ and some ball sucking , nothing to complain here, massage was mediocre though and I honestly wanted it to be over sooner.

Sex in multiple positions and finish in bag, boobs the only plus - Natural and handful

Girl continues the massage and had to request her to stop it, we had a chit chat talk for a bit and girl had tiny bit of humor

Mamasan cares about the feedback and requested for one, told things could be better than what it is now, promised to improve

Value for Money? Nah definitely boring experience

I will give this place a one more chance before I decide not to come ever

[ Last edited by  kukooo at 2-11-2023 10:15 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Skepti10   3-11-2023 09:45  Karma  +8   
lorenzo37   2-11-2023 21:25  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   2-11-2023 18:36  Karma  +10   "So fucking busy this place"...it's Asoke, try Phrom Pong area next time.