Font size: S M L
Nuruspa TST Qing Qing - worth it

Thread Subject:
Date & Time of Session:  Oct 31
Name:  Qing Qing
Link:
Agent: nuruspa
Nationality & Language: Mainland Mando, understands Canto and zero English
Face:  8/10. Photos are her on the TG account. Just a bit older than 25 and filters for blemishes
Body: 9/10
Height:  5’ 5”
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE: 8/10
Price & Session Length:  1600 plus 200 tip (might have over tipped)
Repeat: maybe but since I’m still new in the area would try elsewhere first

Didn’t realize it was Halloween and TST were full of people. But I needed a release

P0 - Agent was quick and was able to fit me in within 30 mins. Fast replies and well mannered
Qing Qing let me in and showed me to her room, locked the door and helped me undress. She encouraged me to roam her body but I insisted we shower cuz I was hot from the heat outside.

P1? Shower was large and lots more touching. Mouthwash was offered DFK and a BBBJ preview was given. Real towel to dry and onto the massage table. Lots of pressure but not a lot of technique on the dry massage. Then the nails and teasing began. QQ (shortening the name) got a glass of water and gave me a cat bath? Not something I experienced before or what I thought a cat bath was before but it was interesting.

P2 the nuru gel came out and we moved to an air mattress. She used her body to slide on my back, rub me with her breast, she was light so the weight of her body was comfortable and actually helped some of my spots in the lower back and claves. On the flip she used her wonderful breast to tease and tittle F me. That was money right there that I almost bust.

P3 was back on the massage table where she started with more BBBJ while I rubbed her LG, she noted no inserting. This switched to 69 where she came. Finally the Dom came out , some CG and deep mish over the side of the table with some really hot eye contact.

Some cuddle time after for the GFE and back in the shower. She tried to ask for my WeChat but since I am just visiting, I don’t use it.

Overall it was a good experience for all the services that you got in massage and FS

[ Last edited by  Eastman at 1-11-2023 09:01 ]

Recent Ratings
Itanadu   9-12-2023 22:24  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Omgfire   22-11-2023 01:59  Karma  +3   
tmptmp   1-11-2023 14:06  Acceptance  +1   Thank you.