Reading Access 30
Registered 10-3-2015
Status Offline
Post at 31-10-2023 19:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Young Milf Cat JSL

Time: Sat October 28
Nationality & Language: Thai, some mandarin
Face: 3.5/5 (Decent Makeup/Artificial Nose/ narrow chin/ overall good looking young milf)
Body: 3.5/5 (Nice big soft fake tits on her very small frame, cannot find muscle any where. An ok soft ass )
Height:  5'1"
Skill: 4/5 (she got all the trick in her bags)
Service: 3.5/5 (tits fuk with lube, footjob, blowjob, but doesn't seem engaged in the session )
Damage: $500, 25-30 min
Repeat: maybe

Saturday late afternoon super busy in JSL. Walk around whole building cannot really find one spark my interest.
Got to 404 hallway, saw "Cat" WeChat account on the door. Added her in the profile. Find out she just got a baby..some how make me wanna try her.
Profile pic and video are 90% her, less white more brownish skin tone. Greet me nicely invite me to have a seat , and helped me untie shoelaces and cloth. Start to made out a little bit before shower .. LFK... Squeeze her lovely ass...
Move on to shower which is super small.. I think that's why she just do a quick wash for my little bro..  
On to action, she started tits slide with lube, moving on kissing the upper body and nipples. I tried to turn her on with some fingering, but she doesn't seem too enjoy.  Afterward she seat back and get more lube on her feet and started to foot-job which I never really try before. Got my bro super hard, she start lean in for a BBBJ.. I can only give her a pass on this part...
Dom on we start with missionary, now I started to think she is quite tired, and also she told me to do it slowly. C-section which still keep her puss still tight ..doing missionary plus doggy in bed .. enjoyed all the boob bouncing.. willing to change position , finished with CG. Got so tense during explosion. ... squeeze her boob super hard... then she said "no... the milk will come out " ... Which she showed me some

[ Last edited by  lamlamlay at 31-10-2023 19:29 ]

Recent Ratings
hotjac   1-11-2023 22:27  Karma  +4   lactating milfs can be extra fun
magictime12   1-11-2023 16:08  Karma  +4   
HKGPeter   31-10-2023 23:40  Karma  +3   Thank you.
proplus   31-10-2023 23:22  Karma  +4