Acceptance 566
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 30-10-2023 17:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL - Nook - petite Thai fuck doll

Date & Time of Session:  30 October, 15:15
Location:  JSL - 2F - out of lift, 2nd corridor on the left, 1st door on the right with all the star signs saying 'good sex', '69', 'overnight' in English
Name:  Nook
Nationality & Language: Thai - English, some Cantonese
Age: ~25 showed me passport but didn't catch the DOB, just making sure she's not a LB
Face:  3/5 heavy makeup, lips done, contact lenses
Body: 3/5 bolt on Ds on a petite frame
Height:  5'2
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 2.5/5
PSE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length:  $400
Repeat: No

Went slightly later to JSL today, hoping to catch a look at the ever elusive Eva at 701A and supposed goddess on 302B, but both at not started work yet.

4th floor there were 2 good looking Thai WGs right next to each other; one was tallish with not much of a figure but very good looking face, and the other in a bikini showing off her big assets, but by the time I went back both were busy, and rightly so I guess.

So on the last floor I saw Nook, really short fair skinned Thai with big bazookas (obviously bolt ons), that looked cute. She has this fuck doll look to her with all her heavy makeup, colored contact lenses and pouty lips. Ever so slight tummy roll. Asked if she was a LB, and she showed me her passport to prove she's female. How should I put this, she's a bit.....kooky; she'll speak to you in English and then break out some Cantonese in a Thai accent, one minute she'd be very up front, and the next she would be all girly, Japanese kawaii, all giggles. I wouldn't be too surprised if she was high as a kite.

Shower and dried off with disposable paper towels, not like one big thick piece, she would separate the layers and pass me a thin small piece one at a time.......using 4 of those thin pieces and I was still semi wet.....

Onto the bed and the highlight of the visit was her bbbj skills; wet, warm, super suction, and DT all the way in. Really enjoyed the 5mins of this, and then dom'ed up and she went grinding CG first (didn't feel much), and then a good few minutes of thunderous squatting CG (still not feeling much).  Lots of fake moans and girly squeals. Switched to doggie and this was not bad, finally some grip around LB and pumped away, all with her saying 'add oil' in Cantonese..... Thought I would finish in mish, but I was wrong, LB just didn't feel much of anything so went semi-soft. Nook got me hard again with a HJ, and then back to doggie until

Quite a few times she was staring at the CCTV screen......she was waiting for a food delivery, and yup, it arrived just as I was naked and stepping out of the shower.

I think she's here quite a lot, just popped over to Macau yesterday for a VISA run. She insisted that today is Sunday and that she's going to Ocean Park on Monday, and she wasn't convinced when I told her today is Monday.....

Recent Ratings
Onthedl69   2-11-2023 19:46  Acceptance  +1   
KindTipper   2-11-2023 13:00  Acceptance  +1   Had the same introduction from her with her passport. She was going on about another girl was saying she was a lady boy. ...
magictime12   1-11-2023 16:12  Karma  +4   
Tzuyu1332   31-10-2023 01:51  Acceptance  +1   
povar123   30-10-2023 17:27  Karma  +4   Those jsl thai’s getting dick 24/7 - no wonder she lost somewhere between Sunday and Monday lol