Nationality: Taiwanese I think
Language: Chinese
Face: 4/5 May not be MCOT for some but for me, bimbos get me going
Body: 5/5 bimbo boobs so I can’t complain
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service 5/5
Price: 2000 for 2 shots (natural feeling sex so worth it)
Link:https://s-books.141-hk.com/sb/en ... 751?referral=flower

Wanted to try out something new so saw this Japanese-style BDSM provider. Reached out on telegram and wanted to enquire more about the services, but thought maybe I could just ask her more when we meet face to face. Initially agreed on the $1500 plan. Keep in mind I only texted her 30 minutes before meeting, so when I got to the building, she asked me to wait around 10 minutes, which I couldn’t complain about. Very discrete area so I didn’t mind.

Got the door code and went up. Turns out she’s got the whole floor to herself and her colleagues, although I didn’t see them around that day. Also she was dressed as a hot Secretary, is around 165 cm tall and had red/ orange hair. But her tits immediately stood out to me so I went into business mode, as usual since all I wanted was my LB in her mouth. This is where I realised I made a mistake because she didn’t understand English at all, and Chinese isn’t my strongest suit, so I just went into the shower as instructed.

Quickly showered and once I exited, immediately pulled her closer for some DFK, and boy was she eager to please. At this point I just forgot about the other services on offer and we slowly and naturally progressed to a BBBJ on the sofa. With her eye fucking me and moaning, that didn’t last long so we just went to the bed for a mix of DFK, BBBJ, kissing and licking each other’s bodies. Language may be a barrier, but the love making was definitely not, and she was charismatic too. Put on the Dom and she went on top, riding and moaning so well that I just
After that, was asked to wash up again but when I came out, she took the paper towel from me and started seductively during me up, so couldn’t help but ask for another shot in some broken Chinese. So started off again. This time, same as before, although I did try some light choking and make her DT. Lasted longer than before, so total time I was there was roughly around 70 minutes. Only bummer was that she refused to perform rimming but told me that on the 9th of October hee colleague will come and she could do so. So showered and had some chit chat with her. She said she’s been here around 7-8 years. After that, I left, a happy man

Very good experience as she was using mouth disinfectant every 5 minutes and maintaining hygiene. Even had mouthwash so that’s a win.

2nd Time
Date & Time of Session: 13th October
Nationality: Taiwanese  
Language: chinese
Face: 2/5 not my type but average looking
Body: 3/5 well defined ass but above average boobs  
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 4/5 did what she could to the best
Skill: 4/5
Service 4/5
Price: again 2000 for 2 but if I didn’t pay first I would have done 1 for 1300.

Obviously after the last session, was more confident to meet this new colleague
Not much to say for this as it didn’t feel as fun as last time. This girl was short, average looking but her well defined ass had me confident this would go well. Started with trying DFK but she wouldn’t oblige and only wanted mouth to mouth kisses, which is fine I guess. She also had recently smoked so that wasn’t a good sign either.

Moved onto the BBBJ after just a minute. She wanted to make me wear the condom but I told her I want it uncovered. She obliged. Used some mouth disinfectant and she went to town. The plus side was that I got the rimming at least.

After some mechanical BBBJ and sex, I

Then LB stood back up after a while. At this point I just wanted my moneys worth so as I was getting blown, I just made a note of a white wall so that the BBBJ would last as long as possible. After around 10 minutes, felt bad for her mouth so went to town with the Dom. Still couldn’t shoot, so after a while took the Dom off and asked her to blow me again. She again obliged for a period. But once it was certain I wasn’t about to shoot she asked if she could massage and give an HJ instead, obliged and after a few tugs I finally

Not as good an experience as the first one, but at least she kept her cool and worked for the money. Next time if I do repeat, I will probably go for the ‘boss’.

*note: I did not find the photos on the website similar to any of them at all, but they were still better looking than general walk-up girls. Also, location is discrete so that was comforting too

[ Last edited by  jihadiwarrior at 29-10-2023 18:52 ]

Recent Ratings
Onthedl69   2-11-2023 19:47  Acceptance  +1   
frollics1   30-10-2023 07:42  Acceptance  +5   pity not the girl in pics those boots :-)
proplus   29-10-2023 19:29  Karma  +4