Body: 3/5
Height:  5' and a bit
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE:2/5
Price & Session Length:  1 hour £50 + £60
Repeat: yes reliable and fun

A regular spot to visit reliable and always leave feeling refreshed without to much damage to the bank.

This visit was in the back room which is a decent size and a fairly large shower paid the receptionist £50 and led back to the room, off with the clothes and face down no towel. Tina came in my type of girl, not the youngest or smallest but you just know she is good fun lovely tight short dress. Usual question of have you been here before. I have but not seen her before and after a long day did need a good massage first and she really hit the spot before stroking my thigh and asking what I wanted.

I was in the mood for 69 and agreed on £60, they are consistent on prices so no haggling which is nice. Off with the clothes and as soon as I was suitably alert up she jumped and lowered herself down and I could soon taste she was enjoying herself! no restrictions on playing with her pussy and great skill from her very happy to not rush until she drained me dry.

Time was almost up so a little chat and suggested I should revisit soon into the shower and a nice wash down before she finished up by herself and tip at the end.

Always a welcoming and reliable spot not the youngest but normally attractive girls, the entrance has a few bars near by but there isn't to much neon so doesn't draw to much attention, never booked and just walked in. Although last time I did get the receptionist for the massage but the girl that followed did make up for it. Very close to Waterloo station if you have just arrived in London and can't be bothered with any hassle you should be looked after.

The link above isn't for well health but a UK forum covering FBSM great info on it and if it's your thing and you are in the UK worth checking out.

I am due in HK in a few weeks so looking to get my reading score up before landing and hopefully add some reports after, very keen to try out some of the spa's with baths sound right up my street so any suggestions please shout :-)

Recent Ratings
Onthedl69   2-11-2023 19:40  Acceptance  +1   
Shinnok   31-10-2023 06:46  Karma  +3   Excellent
MrFrosty   29-10-2023 01:33  Acceptance  +1   
gg1234   28-10-2023 12:59  Karma  +3   
FunnyBones   28-10-2023 11:33  Acceptance  +1   
Ecy29   28-10-2023 10:02  Karma  +3