Body: 7/10 petite, B cup
Height:  5'1"ft
Skill: 7/10
Service: 8/10
GFE:  7/10
PSE:  0/10
Price & Session Length: 90min : 45k with CIM
Repeat: no

This was my first time finding something in Osaka. Found an advertisement for galsnetwork on TNS and decided to give it a try since it says foreigners were ok. I hit up their Line and messaged in English and they responded in translated English. If you can't read Japanese, you'll need to use Google translate on their website to find which girls service foreigners since not all of them do. They'll let you know how much everything is including the extra options, nomination fee, and any outcall distance fees. The girls on their page seem heavily shopped so I was a bit worried about how the girl would look like once she arrived. I had a couple of selections in mind, but only one of them was available at the time. Ruru, in the photos, looked cute and petite with pink highlights and decided to go for her. She arrived at my hotel room pretty much on time wearing a frilled dress and a mask. Thankfully, when she took off her mask, she looked 90% similar to her photos on the website and diary. We tried to chat a bit in our broken English/Japanese and used translation apps to break the ice.

She asked if I wanted to shower and gave her the good to go. Helped her undress and wow, her skin was super soft and very pale. She had perky B cups, which matched her body size. Shower play was pretty uneventful and we went to the bed right afterwards. Started with some light kisses, which slowly moved to DFK. I could taste/smell a faintness of cigarette in her mouth, which I didn't like. I moved to downward for DATY, and it took awhile for her to get decently wet. Once she was, I tried putting a finger in her pussy, but she was so tight. Once one was it, I slowly tried a second finger and she arched her back up to help me get a better position. Once my second finger was in, I fingered her until she was very wet. She then moved down onto me and gave me a decent bbbj. A lot of suction and using her hand as well and within 10 minutes, I blew my load in her mouth. We rested a bit and did some light kissing while I played with her nipples. I got hard again so I switched things up to 69 and started eating her while she sucked me. When I was getting closer to coming, I started to thrust a bit into her mouth, which she was ok with and popped my second load into her. With only about 15 minutes left, we quickly hopped into the shower. Last 5 min, we just talked a bit about what we do. Learned that she also works at a maid cafe during the day and does a lot of cosplaying too.

Ruru is no longer at GalsNetwork, but if I'm in Osaka, I might try them out again with another girl. Overall, the experience was convenient and good enough that I'd go back. I wouldn't repeat with Ruru even if she was back because of the cigarette smell/taste.

Recent Ratings
Relanna   10-12-2023 02:59  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Malik1973   31-10-2023 21:05  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
HKGPeter   29-10-2023 00:13  Karma  +3   Thank you.
alex_french   28-10-2023 22:08  Karma  +6   Thanks
aybeejesus   28-10-2023 14:50  Acceptance  +1   
hamyu   28-10-2023 10:30  Acceptance  +1