Subject: Why are there not more Filipinas working in HK adult indiustry?
TedKoppel
Carnal Conqueror

UID 143204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 350
Posts 44
Karma 343
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-2-2016
Status Offline
Post at 27-10-2023 02:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Why are there not more Filipinas working in HK adult indiustry?

Manila is only a 2 hr flight from HK.  Flights are plentiful and affordable.  Filipinas have a 14 day visa free access to HK.  The Philippines has a huge sex industry that doesn't pay too well.  Given all that, why aren't there more Filipinas coming over to work the 141s?

It's only a 14 day visa, but the Philippines is close and flights are cheap, so the upfront cost is not high.  Comparing the Thais, which is farther, flights costs more... vs. a 30 day visa, but some of these Thai's are charging only $500 HKD...  couldn't Filipinas be competitive in that price range as well?  Compare that to Russians which is a 9 hr flight from Moscow also a 14 day visa... granted the Russians do charge a lot more, but they are also in nice hotels and I'm thinking they are working Asian tours before going back to Russia.  The last Russian I visited was at Fuji (a while back) and she had Aeroflot tags on her suitcase.  She came directly from Moscow.

Filipinos come to HK all the time.. I've only been to Manila once, but in that flight back to HK... almost everyone on that plane was either a rich Filipino going to HK for shopping or a DH.

https://www.immd.gov.hk/eng/serv ... a-entry-permit.html

[ Last edited by  TedKoppel at 27-10-2023 03:15 ]

Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   3-11-2023 09:29  Acceptance  +6   
jayme
Carnal Conqueror

UID 103065
Digest Posts 0
Credits 448
Posts 85
Karma 443
Acceptance 103
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 27-10-2023 11:42  Profile P.M. 
Like u said, DH... not everyone aspires to be a sex worker if you can make more as a DH in HK than as wg in PH.
Also, demand for PH girls isn't high among the Chinese. Remember the skin color hierarchy? The whiter the better? Hence the Russians are more expensive and Thai/Ph/Indo are cheaper.

[ Last edited by  jayme at 27-10-2023 11:44 ]

Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   3-11-2023 10:31  Acceptance  +4   True true
jjyy5566
Nookie Newbie

UID 297397
Digest Posts 0
Credits 32
Posts 6
Karma 32
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 1-11-2023 20:21  Profile P.M. 
interesting question
As the guy above said, this involves market supply and demand. Of course, I will add it from another perspective. In fact, the local market in the Philippines is very prosperous, and beautiful Filipino girls always get satisfactory remuneration with the help of intermediaries. This also leads to the fact that although you can get higher remuneration in Hong Kong, there is no need to go there because it is enough to make money. .

Recent Ratings
TedKoppel   4-11-2023 15:21  Acceptance  +3   
bad_influence
Kinky King

UID 13355
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1882
Posts 161
Karma 1849
Acceptance 663
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 2-11-2023 04:21  Profile P.M. 
If you figure it out, send some here to the Bay Area! There are a ton of Pinays, but not many that I can bang without chasing civvies, and I'm not interested. I had a good on in LA, but I haven't heard from her in forever.

Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   3-11-2023 09:29  Acceptance  +6   Send some to BA lol.
Ludin19963
Nookie Newbie

UID 297749
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6
Posts 10
Karma 5
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 3-11-2023 06:58  Profile P.M. 
Filipina providers are not in demand in HK so it will not be profitable. The local HK Chinese mongers prefer mainland Chinese providers due to preference for light skin and ethnicity. Granted there is a large population of filipino maids in HK, every Sunday is their day off from their employer. A significant amount of maids moonlight as providers on their day off to supplement their income.

Recent Ratings
TedKoppel   4-11-2023 15:20  Acceptance  +3   
Susanlixxx   3-11-2023 09:29  Acceptance  +2   
TedKoppel
Carnal Conqueror

UID 143204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 350
Posts 44
Karma 343
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-2-2016
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2023 15:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 jjyy5566's post

This is an interesting perspective.  Despite the Philliipines being relatively poor with high and unemployment and low wages (evidenced by all the Filipinos working overseas), the sex workers make plenty enough to stay put.

Where else will we find Filipina sex workers outside of the PI in numbers?

My only experience has been in Dubai, where there appeared to sizable contingent in 1 or 2 of the bars/clubs I was at, but aside I don't think there numbers were relatively high and they were semi-pros with day jobs.  It was also the only place I ever had a Filipina sex worker.
TedKoppel
Carnal Conqueror

UID 143204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 350
Posts 44
Karma 343
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-2-2016
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2023 15:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 bad_influence's post

I third that motion!  We could use that variety here in CA.  We have a lot of latinas, mainlainders, and K-orgs.  that seems to dominate the scene.  Some Filipinas would be nice for variety.  As I mentioned in my another reply, the only Filipina worker I ever had was in Dubai.  Not in Asia, not in North America or Europe.  It's been years since I've foot in the PI but back then I was not interested in this stuff.

Practically speaking though, visa restrictions for Filipinas are pretty tough, so that is a huge barrier.  Culturally, Filipinos get confused with Latinos and perhaps even Pacific Islanders... so they don't have as clear as an identity of some of other ethnicities, thus it's tough to establish a position in the current market dominated by said Chinese, Thai, K-org, latinas.

Visa access for Mainlanders is well understood and there are machines China to get that 10 year visa and there are machines here that make use of those workers from China.

The Filipino machines seemingly don't exist here and perhaps not over in the PI.
TedKoppel
Carnal Conqueror

UID 143204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 350
Posts 44
Karma 343
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-2-2016
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2023 15:30  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Ludin19963 at 2023/11/2 14:58
Filipina providers are not in demand in HK so it will not be profitable. The local HK Chinese mongers prefer mainland Chinese providers due to preference for light skin and ethnicity. Granted there is ...

It's unfortunate there is not more Filipina love for SW.  I tend to tap into whatever, I can get day to day and while I can now get Mainlanders all the time now, I don't go for too many in HK.  What I will do is have Mainlanders in different settings I can't get here.  I'm sure the foreign punters won't mind.  Perhaps put a Filipina in a Fuji where there are more foreigners to test it out.  I wonder if the Japanese punters that come here would go for Filipinas?  anyways.. I don't run the machine that brings the girls here but if your reading.. this, try it out

I can see why Filipinas are less desirable and especially when the streets are flooded with DHs.  However, it's a bit of a shame... there are great Filipinas to be had out there that don't look like typical DHs.