Font size: S M L
[Japan][Tokyo][Shinjuku] THC - Kureha

Date & Time of Session: May 2023
Name: Kureha
Link: https://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=1207
Agent: Tokyo Hentai Club
Nationality & Language: Japanese, pretty fluent English
Face:  8/10, not hot, but very pretty and gives GND vibe
Body: 9/10 fit, not usual petite Asian that doesnt work out. Does a lot of yoga and outdoor stuff.
Height:  5'2"ft
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10
GFE:  10/10 great conversationalist; feels like you're with someone you've known for ages
PSE:  2/10
Price & Session Length: 90min : 47k with CIM
Repeat: yes

Kureha was my second THC girl during my short time in Tokyo. Ordered her for around midnight as that was the only time she was available, but she ended up coming an hour and a half late. I didn't mind since I was still jet lagged and was wide awake. I met her downstairs in the lobby as my hotel required a key card to use the elevator. She was dressed conservatively and had a mask on, so it was difficult to tell how she looked like, but once she came into the room, she took off her light jacket and mask and I was glad I picked her. She isnt really the hot face type, but very pretty. We chatted about travels and our hobbies. She told me that she was pretty tired as she had a long day after coming from a hike down Mt. Fuji with her friends (not really the thing you want to hear).

After talking for about 15 minutes with her, which I really enjoyed, we went to take a shower together. She took off her clothes and I helped her out of her undergarments, and wow, she has smoking hot body. She's toned, but not overly toned and has a bikini tan, which turned me on. Shower play was pretty uneventful, but when we went to bed, things went from 0-10 pretty quickly. She is an amazing kisser and reciprocates DFK. Has some great tits that is wonderful to squeeze and suck on. Moved down to do some DATY and she was very wet. Put in two of my fingers in and wow, she is super tight. She isnt really vocal, and could be because she was tired, but she was breathing quiet deeply. In exchange for my service, she went down to service me and man, does she know how to suck. Forget about being tired after climbing Mt. Fuji, she was a trooper. I switched her around to do some 69 action so I could see her glorious ass and work on her pussy with my tongue and fingers. As I fingered her, she got into rhythm and started rocking herself back and forth on my fingers until she came, which turned me on to the point of bursting in her mouth.

After finishing, we cuddled a bit and I let her rest in bed as I still had about half an hour left. She was exhausted and told me she had one last appointment to head to. Showered together and kissed her after she left.

Overall, I really enjoyed my time with Kureha. She does excellent GFE, but I'm not too sure about PSE as she was pretty tired that night. She can talk a bit, which I dont mind, but you may have to lead her a bit more if you're not as much as a conversationalist and want more of the action for what you paid for. I have heard from others that she does offer FS (I did not ask nor did she offer), so YMMV. When I'm back again, I'll definitely try her again and see if I can get FS out of her. FYI, she does travel for extended periods of time, so she can be missing from THC for months at a time.

Recent Ratings
Latinbrutal   15-12-2023 08:17  Acceptance  +1   Fs available?
Malik1973   31-10-2023 21:11  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
CCP   31-10-2023 11:22  Acceptance  +1   
rrtraveler99   27-10-2023 16:14  Acceptance  +1   
TedKoppel   27-10-2023 14:33  Karma  +2   
kbonan   27-10-2023 12:57  Karma  +1   
Mandoggy   27-10-2023 10:49  Karma  +3   
FF2288   27-10-2023 06:23  Karma  +1   Cheers bro! One of my favorite girls
bubeybo   27-10-2023 06:13  Acceptance  +1   
Manticore   27-10-2023 02:32  Acceptance  +1   
shampoo   26-10-2023 23:26  Acceptance  +1