Body: 8/10
Height: 160ish
Skill: 10/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
PSE: 10/10
Price & Session Length: 30m, 500HKD.
Repeat: Certainly.

Read a review that piqued my interest and headed over to JSL to go Filipina hunting.

I actually locked eyes with her immediately upon turning left out of the stairwell - she was standing half out of her room conversing with a friend across the hallway (who happened to have a massive (E+) rack in case that tickles anyone’s fancy).

Both girls immediately started calling out at me, and we headed over. Banter ensued between the two of them and my brother and I. Eventually Sarah said something cheeky, prompting me to pick her up, throw her over my shoulder and walk into her room, kicking the door closed behind me.

She was immediately into it - grinding all over me, kissing my mouth, my neck, shoving her tongue down my throat. She tore at my shirt and my belt and begged me to fuck her… It felt like I was 15 again. And while we feverishly tore at each other’s clothing, her doorbell was ringing because I hadn’t thought to flip the sign..

Anyway.. Very fake tits and ass, but her titties were great to play with, plenty of movement. I’m not convinced her lips aren’t natural but I can’t say I was looking at her lips much either. If you like enhanced, she’s got a pretty aesthetic little body, and a tattoo of a phoenix across her pelvis. She looked amazing underneath me; pretty face, beautiful long hair, nice round titties, slim waist, toned legs.. We alternated the pace a few times to keep me from blowing and she happily dragged it out, grinding against me while I made out with her neck and her shoulders.

We hadn’t even made it out of missionary before I ripped out of her and started pulling myself all over her body. I sprayed all over her titties, her waist and her legs as she was writhing underneath me. It really was a sight to see - one of the first cumshots I have ever wanted to take a photo of.

We hopped in the shower and she spent plenty of time washing us both off. Plenty more banter, she told me a bit about herself, gave me her number and many kisses goodbye.

She’s only here until Monday so get in fast. She was a great mix of GFE and PSE, like a horny new girlfriend who’s desperate for both your cock and to please you. I left a lot out of my review, but she pushed me off her many times so that she could put my cock back in her mouth.. She’s a good girl.

ENJOY!

[ Last edited by  realtomcruise at 26-10-2023 20:40 ]

Recent Ratings
miketk   27-10-2023 18:58  Karma  +3   Oh "Very fake tits and ass" ass BBL!?
magictime12   27-10-2023 16:23  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   27-10-2023 09:31  Karma  +10   “Filipino/Italian” aka Thai: LOL
shaykh   27-10-2023 01:39  Karma  +4   
bobbylee999   26-10-2023 22:56  Acceptance  +1   
Dutchy12   26-10-2023 20:20  Karma  +5   amazing, do u have her contact?
Hobbier   26-10-2023 18:51  Karma  +3   Appealing!