Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1000 HK$ for 60 mins Nuru
Repeat: Oh Yes

After being locked out of my account for a few weeks thanks to a password snafu at my recovery email that locked me out, i'm back

Was in TST and in need of some release and thought of Serentiy and checked out who was on the line up on TG, and Suki caught my eye, she had that cute girl who could get wild look which fit my idea for the day, quickly arranged appointment and headed over to Serenity...

As ever the building has a good little resteraunt next door, plus more upstairs and a variety of business, hostels
etc so there's always plenty of convenient reasons to explain why you're there if anyone asks

Zipped into the first lift on the right and up to 5th floor, and was welcomed at the door by Suki who is a good
90% resemblence to her pics, she invites me in and i get a quick look at a number of the other girls, who were sitting around the reception area including one buxom beauty basicly in basque, stockings and suspenders who
caught my attention (maybe for next time!)...Suki ushered me into the room at the back next to the reception
desk and helped me hang up my bag and asked me to take a shower first, and stepped out. Itsa good sized shower, with a proper sink and counter too, good water pressure, heat easily controlled so you're not alternating between freezing cold and scalding hot.

Finished the shower and Suki knocked and re-entered with a bottle of ice water and began to dry me off, asking me in basic English what i wanted massage wise, and confirmed a 1 hr nuru and some fun, which had her giggling. After drying me off, i hopped up onto the big massage bed, and she immediately dimmed the lights and began to strip off (good way to start)..she was wearing a cute denim ensemble of jacket and skirt, and a nice black t-shirt, bra and panties which came straight off.

Good fit body, nice looking boobies and nipples, nicely trimmed bush and she went to work with giving me a nice teasing massage to start with, she knows what she's doing, but it was moe of an erotic arousing massage than a ground and pound (sometimes you need a good hard massage, sometimes you just wanted a naked girl tickling and teasing you with her fingers, her boobs, her butt and a lot of kissing and whispering dirty talk in a combo of English, Canto and Mandarin!), she knows how to tease and had junior aroused and ready to rock before she applied any gel, gel was nice and warm and she seemed to like the fact she was a small girl compared to my size and rode up and down my back , sliding and writhing and giggling like a school girl in a good way.....she then asked me to roll over and continued to slide and tease and ride me, she's chatty , her English is basic but if you can speak Canto or Mandarin, she's quite chirpy....she had me fully awake and was grinding against me and asking me if i wanted to upgrade to a full session, i declined more due to time than anything else.

She complimented me on my size, and wiped the gel off specific areas of myself and herself with wet wipes, and let me feast on those boobies, and play with he pussy, she wasn't against a stroking finger but no penetration, but responded well, some LFK and then she began to kiss her way down my body and began to tease junior with a lot of breathing and kissing of the shaft until she opened wide and went to work giving me a very enjoyable blowjob, i asked her to wiggle around so i could reciprocage and she was happy to let me snack on a very nicely kept and very sweet little piussy. She responded well and knows what she wants, and isn't afraid to tell you where to lick, how to lick, and to grind down on you while keeping up a very nice teasing blowjob....it almost seemed like she was happy to prolong that teasing while i munched down.  Eventually after a lot of havy breathing and spasming, be it real or fake (if so, good acrtress there) and remanuevered, wiping herself off and thanking me, before going back to work on making me finish....she went to work and old faithful let losse in her mouth without any complaint.... she wiped her mouth off, spat out my milkshake into a tissue and then went back to work to make sure junior was completely emoty and clean!

She hopped off, wiping myself and herself down and hopped into the shower, and i was happy to lie back and watch from the bed but she invited me to join her, and happy to say just as much fun and friendly in the post service shower which is always a plus.....some more LFK and mutual exploration in the shower, before we steppd out, she dried me off, and then literally dressed me, not handing me my clothes but literally full on courtesan service there.  Paid her, got a nice big kiss for that, and she sent me off into Tsim Sha Tsui with a big smile on my face and spring in my step.

hadn't been to Serenity for a while, and the session has put Serentiy back up on my TST faves and i think i shall be a more frequent revisitor!

Recent Ratings
frollics1   30-10-2023 08:02  Karma  +5   what's the fs upgrade cost?
Mister   27-10-2023 14:24  Karma  +4   Welcome back! So $1,000 all in, no extra charge for the BBBJ?
twiceAweek   26-10-2023 14:07  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing
lulu2000   26-10-2023 11:58  Karma  +3   
Incognito1234
Lustful Lord

UID 271639
Digest Posts 0
Credits 535
Posts 45
Karma 527
Acceptance 153
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-12-2020
Status Offline
Post at 27-10-2023 14:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Got B&S

Made a booking and confirmed Suki, arrived and a girl opened the door, didn't asked her name but knew she wasn't Suki. Didn't understand a word of Cantonese or English. After long back and forth with translation app and told her I made a booking with Suki and even showed her the picture. She went outside and another girl came in and told me there is no Suki... I texted MMS on TG and asked what's happening and she called and told me to wait and Suki is coming. So I waited. 5 min later the second girl came in and claims she is Suki  I told her I'm pretty sure she isn't but she insisted she is. I was planning just to straight up leave but I already showered and was naked The girl assured me she will give good service and so on. If today wasn't the only day this week I could have a punt I would've left.
Hoped for the best and obliged.

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5 man made C's, had a bunny tattoo on back of her shoulder
Skill: 1/5
Service: 1.5/5 she tried.but not good
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 1000 HK$ for 60 mins Nuru
Repeat: absolutely not

P1
5min into the massage I was already kicking myself why I didn't leave. Very weak massage and didn't really knew any pressure points.
P2 poored some hot gel on my back and started to glide with her body against my back like she's scrubbing the floor with her tits just a up and down motion with some obvious fake moans... Told her I wanted to flip and ask her to give me a BBBJ. Was ok not great, asked if I could CIM which is one of the reasons I came after reading the report but told me straight up no. At that point i couldn't even care anymore and just finished. Cleaned up, paid and left. Really looked forward for this session but was so disappointed. I don't know if I even wanted to try this shop again because she straight up lied to me...
I know we shouldn't reward B&S but I didn't really had other timeslot for this week

Recent Ratings
frollics1   30-10-2023 08:02  Karma  +5   that's bad..
Nick14
Nookie Newbie

UID 298232
Digest Posts 0
Credits 20
Posts 2
Karma 20
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2023 21:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I am very new to this but I am glad to start somewhere with this Serenity experience. I have been in Serenity for the first time and try booking Suki ( Sincerely I was very curious) but once there I was honestly told that she is not in Hong Kong at the moment she will be back later after vacation.
And I was offered to choose among 8 girls present at that moment which where quite different among each other in age and look, I choose the prettiest in my eyes, MoMo slim and fresh look, she obviously did not speak one word of English and I really do not speak neither Mandarin nor Cantonese.
she showed me a price list with all explanations to choose a service while in the same time I had a manager on the phone helping me in communication and details of the service.
I choose a Body to Body module that included also BJ, the manager insisted that if during the massage I did not like something or there was a problem I could contact her and change immediately the girl. Nice to know but in the end I did not have any problem.

I use the scheme I saw in the other reviews:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5 slim very clear skin colour, quite sexy for my taste
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5 very sweet and cuddly
PSE: 4/5 honestly, BJ was good  and passionate.
Price & Session Length: 1000 HKD for 60 mins Body to Body
Repeat: yes already have appointment with her next week

Momo is objectively pretty, I think also she liked me enough to be relax and easy in the interaction, the body to body was very sweet and connected,  in the room the body language was enough .
My experience was intimately positive I do not know if this is because we had good chemistry or she is always like this, but I certainly have good reasons to meet her again.
Honestly altogether the experience was pleasant, the manager was very caring since the beginning and in the end really checked if I was if I was happy or not. The average look of the girls was ok. And I could have chosen at least 3 other girls who were attractive to me even if little less than Momo.
Momo is a very sweet and kind girl, please treat her well, I am sure she will return all kindness with interest.