Body: 8/10
Height:  8/10
Skill: 9/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: No
PSE: No
Price & Session Length:  500/1.5h
Repeat: Yes

I was itching for a proper massage to go along with the extras. I had seen Savannah before awhile back, and remembered it being a good experience.

Arrived at her location, she buzzed me in, and greeted me in her spot with a nice smile. I'd say she's very clearly in her mid to late 40s, but still looks pretty great. Had a solo shower first, and when I came out, she was already stripped down. She asked me to get on her massage table, and went to work.

Let me tell you, she's not joking when she says shes a CMT. Perfect massage for me, pressure and sensual wherever it's needed. She also uses her entire body, unlike some "FBSM" providers, so you get hands/arms/legs massaging you firmly, and then you feel her tits and pussy brush against you. She also isn't super chatty, but makes great conversation if you want.

I got the Radiance package on her site, so we went to have a shared shower, as described. This is not like what you might be used to with a kgirl, no previews or anything. But she did allow mutual touching during and after the shower, when you're face up. Aside from the mutual shower, I went for this option for the salt rub, never had one before and it sounded interesting. I'd say it's worth the experience at least once. There are cheaper options, but based on their descriptions on her website, they don't include this shower and salt rub.

The finish was standard HE, but like her massage, the pressure was just the right amount of sensual. if you've ever gotten a mechanical HE before, this is the exact opposite.

Definitely pricey if you're just looking for a half decent massage and quick rub and tug, but 5 for 1.5 isn't bad at all given the indie fbsm market and her actual massage skills imo.

Recent Ratings
SFJackCoke   30-11-2023 08:55  Acceptance  +1   
mreng33   25-10-2023 17:07  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
jkfoodftw   25-10-2023 11:10  Acceptance  -2   Use proper title format and RA
Offshore2   25-10-2023 07:18  Karma  +2   
sexyloser   25-10-2023 07:06  Karma  +3