Acceptance 186
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 23-10-2023 18:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
(BKK) Trying out Analisa with Nancy

Date & Time of Session: 2PM this afternoon
Name:  Nancy (listed as Nan on the webpage)
Link: https://www.analisamassage.com/our-girls
Nationality & Language: Thai, So-so English, just enough to communicate basic ideas
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 7/10
Price & Session Length: 1700 baht for 90 minute prostate massage + 400 tip to get Nancy naked
Repeat: Maybe, but will for sure try with others at Analisa

Disclaimer: I'm married and prefer to play safe, so my reports will almost never include BJ or FS.  I'm a big fan of HJ, especially long and drawn out with lots of teasing.

I had a 90 minute window so I decided to check out Analisa.  I wanted to get the lineup via Line, but the mamasan was a bit slow to respond, so I decided to just roll the dice since I was already in the area.  I was given Nancy (listed as Nan on the page) and I was pleased with what a saw.  Took a shower alone and returned to see Nancy stripping down.  She looked very good naked and I was quite please.  She's slim, but not quite a skinny  spinner, but has pretty nice natural breasts, maybe a larger B cup?  I'm not a fan of bolt ons so Nancy is MCOT.  I would describe her as a girl next door type.  She has a cute fake and nice body, but isn't a stunner and doesn't have a perfectly toned body.

Nancy has a very chipper personality and loves to smile and laugh and was teasing me by touching my cock and spanking me lightly when I was on my way to the shower.  She told me she was 30 (site says 26), which looks about right, and had been working there for 4 months.

To my surprise, I was offered a glory hole table and asked to lie face down.  Nancy immediately got into some playful teasing and I figured it would be a fun session.  Even though I believer B2B isn't included in this package, Nancy was still lightly grazing my back with her tits and giving me little kisses on the back and neck.  She didn't really have much massage skill and it was a lot of playful teasing interspersed with a so so massage of the arms, back, and legs.

It started to get more interesting when I heard Nancy put on a glove (for prostate play), and she deftly began teasing and then gently entering me, while teasing my cock with the other hand.  This went on for 5-10 minutes and I was feeling quite good and Nancy said "I bet you want to turn over now", to which I agreed!  

Nancy had been a bit aggressive with the prostate part.  Usually I prefer no in/out motion at all, just one figure and gentle stroking with the fingertip.  I informed of this on the flip, and at first she complied, but then was back to doing her own thing.  At times she positioned herself where I could roam her body a bit with my hands, and very lightly stroke her clit.  It was tough to say if she was into it or not b/c for most of the session she was lightly moaning.  Usually I hate the unnecessary moans, but they weren't too loud with Nancy so I saw them as a slight positive or neutral.  

At about 45 minutes in, she really picked up the pace and it was clear that she was looking for me to explode.  This was a bit disappointing b/c before the massage we had discussed one shot or multiple, and she said she would do one BIG shot.  So I expected quite a lot of teasing, but she was looking to finish me off about halfway through, so I obliged.  She went to clean up quickly and then came back and then started massaging my legs a bit, so I thought maybe there would be something else ahead, but it was just a couple minutes of massage and chatting with Nancy and then she asked me to shower.

Nancy is pretty cute and has a wonderful personality, with decent technique, but I was a bit disappointed to be in and out of there in about 55 minutes when I'd booked 90.  So far I'd booked 3 tantra/prostate massages of 120 minutes and gotten 120, 120, and 90 minutes and a 90 minute prostate massage and gotten 90, and now with Nancy I only got 55 after booking 90.  So compared to the other offerings, I have to mark down a bit.  I might as well have booked the 60 minute option if I'm only going to receive 55.

If the girl really takes her time, then I can get into a phase where I start to have several dry orgasms, and it feels incredible, but I didn't get there with Nancy.  The teasing was pretty good, but then there wasn't really an intermediate phase, she just went straight into wanting a finish.

So despite being cheerful, pretty, and fairly skilled, I think I would probably see what other girls Analisa has to offer before repeating with Nancy.

One final note.  I'm not sure why they always photoshop the hell out of all the girls.  Nancy has a distinctive face that looks cute in person, but the photoshopped photos just make everyone look the same.  I think Nancy would actually look a bit cuter with just a regular photo

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jezzzz   31-10-2023 08:00  Karma  +6   
DiamondBac   24-10-2023 22:37  Karma  +2   If edging is what you are looking for, perhaps try the tantra packages instead
roninaaa   24-10-2023 16:47  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   24-10-2023 11:30  Karma  +10   
Pacman1796   24-10-2023 08:50  Karma  +2   
iTraveler   24-10-2023 08:48  Karma  +3   
lorenzo37   24-10-2023 05:28  Acceptance  +1   
1punt2punt4   24-10-2023 02:02  Karma  +3   Thank you, appreciate the report!
bigboy4791   23-10-2023 23:38  Karma  +4   
Bronxmanden   23-10-2023 21:42  Acceptance  +1   
Malik1973   23-10-2023 21:36  Acceptance  +1   Excellent