Reading Access 20
Registered 21-10-2023
Location California
Status Offline
Post at 22-10-2023 08:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[US][CA][OC] CAKDOLLS Aoe

[US][CA][OC] CAKDOLLS  Aoe

Date & Time of Session: 2023-10, afternoon.
Name: Aoe
Link: https://www.cakdolls.cr/product/ ... se-bb-option-avail/
Agent: cakdolls
Nationality & Language: Japanese and Japanese
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Height: <160 cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 350 + 100 BB for 1 hour
Repeat: No

I like short petite with small tits kind of guy. Aoe hits all those. Her pictures are fake but the body represents her well. She’s cute but looks older. She has bush too which I also prefer. We initially connected well since there wasn’t much a language barrier between us. I gave her my donations. We chatted a bit before showering and also after. She briefly paused my session to respond to who I think was customer. She excused herself and then laid down next to me and we continued to chat. I had to initiate the touching and kissing. LFK to DFK. The she cat bath me from nipple line to my feet; wanted to suck my toes but stopped her. I directed to give me a bare blow job then 69. I loved exploring her jungle and smelled and tasted like tropical fruit. I then laid her on her back to continue DATY. I opted to go bare and asked if she was ready, told me to go slowly. She’s tight and wet. Going slow made me last longer but still had to use the brief pauses while switching positions to not cum too quick. I thought I was going to cum in doggy but stopped again to eat her out. We switched it up with her on top and didn’t really perform well. So switched her back to missionary. It was there she asked me to cum outside because she missed her BC dose that day. I know other guys said she’s been CIP friendly. She did say next time. But if I wanted to cum inside, I would need to use the condom. I wish she told me this before had so I could’ve gone covered from the get go and saved that 100 for another girl. So I ended up cumming outside between her but chicks. After I help her clean up, she gets on her phone to message that guy again… I didn’t mind since I was tired from doing most of the work. Again, we connected well in the beginning but went down hill. I still had 15 minutes left on the clock, and she asked me to take a shower as she’s messaging that guy again. I also initially promised her I’d visit again, especially since she’s my body type, but after looking back at our session, I don’t think I will. All in all, I do regret visiting her since I barely saw any reviews. The one guy who said her pics are real must be blind or think all Asians look alike.

[ Last edited by  Mr.KuroUsagi at 22-10-2023 08:30 ]

Recent Ratings
Hongda0515   6-12-2023 16:44  Acceptance  +1   Ty
funny632   26-11-2023 08:15  Acceptance  +1   Original
JLO808   24-11-2023 04:32  Acceptance  +1   
Spunktastique   19-11-2023 01:08  Karma  +1   
TedKoppel   28-10-2023 16:36  Karma  +2   
chosenonefap   25-10-2023 23:40  Acceptance  +1   
jkfoodftw   23-10-2023 00:17  Acceptance  +1   Remember to add RA restriction on all posts
gg1234   22-10-2023 08:40  Karma  +3