Post at 20-10-2023 22:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Agent F - F1234

Date & Time of Session:  19.10.2023 - afternoon
Name:  F1234
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/C32143-HH-ChineseHotelG.-F1234.html
Agent: F
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mando
Face:  3/5 - probably higher score if she smiled.
Body: 2/5 -  I would say Cup size A rather than B.
Height:  definitely not 5ft5. i would say no more than 158cm ( or roughly 5ft).
Skill: 1/5
Service:0.5/5
GFE:0
PSE:0
Price & Session Length:  1600.
Repeat: No.

Let's start with communicating with Agent F. Nice guy, Couldn't text with english, so google translator worked like a charm. Decent guy, first time using him. No issues, he even asked for feedback and took my criticism professionally.  Seeing some reviews with Agent F, made me feel comfortable. While there was a handful of options, some reason F1234 stood out, clearly typing this, I have changed my mind lol.

Door intro, i can understand it's awkward, simply because i am nervous and she can't speak canto or eng, so gestures were used.
First impression - a lot more smaller/petite than the photos from frame and assets were almost flat. but i also like petite girls simply because you can lift/move them easily without much effort.
She does have a tattoo on her chest. I am sure this was not visible on her photos nor did i notice the description if she had any (if it did, it was written in Chinese )
Her face was similar to the photos though, 80% except she was not smiling/editing skills.

Stupid me, agrees and goes in, because what the hell it could get better. Standard process cleans me etc etc. I try break the ice with gestures or simple cantonese words but a no go. Except she points and gives me the Ok sign.

I stilll had hope that i get a chance to just stand, lift and smash. We start off with me laying on the bed BBBJ, it was ok and then she put the dom on and then nudges gesturing shes going to lay there. So here we are in missionary. Honestly the only amazing thing about this was, is that she was extremely tight. Probably the tightest i can remember experiencing. While pounding her a way, i grab/stroke her legs and realised shes got hair on her legs. . I'm sorry i am shallow, but i was not expecting this, and the girls i've been with, never had hair on their legs, so at this point i was shocked and horny.

I just pounded her non stop for like 7 minutes until . Because she was so light, during the sex, i just held her waist and move her body rather making my self move.

Recent Ratings
americafirst141   23-10-2023 02:05  Karma  +6   
Skepti10   22-10-2023 13:05  Karma  +4