Body: 4/5
Height:  168cm about.
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 3600 baht + 500 upgrade to VIP themed room. 60 min
Repeat: Yes if I had the time.

On recent visit to Kokoro, they had signs at the couch for this place. So I assume they’re affiliated somehow. After a relatively late lunch, my path happened to cross by here and I ducked my head in to see what it was about. Standard massage parlor entry and the front desk lady spoke limited English, but she pulled out her iPad and showed me the options. There were about 8-9 total options but only 3 were available and Zara caught my eye immediately. I paid my money for a soapy massage  and an upgrade to a room with a jacuzzi, though declined the nuru (that’s 4100 for nuru)  and a few minutes later, Zara came down to collect me.

She was relatively tall though I forgot to ask her exact height and she claimed to be 24, which I believe. She was all natural and thin but with enough curves on her so she wasn’t rail thin and her legs were nice and long. I’d estimate her to have quite perky B cups. Very nice lips, slightly larger nose but it didn’t distract me at all. Skin wasn’t pale but it was on the lighter side. All in all she was very much MCOT looks wise and her personality matched. Very pleasant from the get go, though she only really opened up, as usual, after the main event was over.  

What followed was your standard plastic stool where she soaped us both up while rubbing herself all over me. A little bit of BBJ action during the latter stage of it, then we moved onto the jacuzzi. It filled up quick while we soaped up, and what followed was more rubbing and a very spit filled BBJ when I thrust my hips up. My LB was very primed and ready at that point and we moved toward the bed.

I grabbed her at the edge, kissing her deeply, and sliding one finger inside her. She was quite wet at the time which was nice to see, and then pushed her head slowly down so she kneeled in front of me. What followed was a gentle face fucking. More what you’d do to your GF (halfway down on LB with a ton of spit) then you’d find in a PSE but all the same, it was a sight to behold.

I capped up and she got on top cowgirl style and gave a very good ride. We did all the standard positions: missionary, doggy, side, etc. She took it all in stride with no detectable exaggerated fake moaning, the only time she balked was when I had her with her legs over my shoulders pounding deep. And honestly, fair enough. That can be too deep for anyone. I came deeply inside her (condom on) in a slightly shallow version of that. She let me rest inside for a minute and kiss her deeply. Then I pulled out, she uncapped me, and we cleaned up.

There was some time left after it all, so she gave me a very solid amateur massage, focusing on a few knots I had in my shoulders. She really opened up then. Talked about where I’m from, she’s from, what she likes, the standard stuff, but you could tell she was a very nice, pleasant girl at that point with the expected deed done.

All in all I would happily repeat with her if I was here longer. But with time limited there’s just too much else out there experience. The only fault I found was in the place itself as they’re awful at responding on their Line account. It’s unusual because if they’re affiliated with Kokoro, that place is excellent in responding.

[ Last edited by  Nillion at 20-10-2023 10:01 ]

Recent Ratings
roninaaa   20-10-2023 16:46  Acceptance  +1   
airasia777   20-10-2023 16:06  Acceptance  +1   nice to know about wow. seems like Mona of Kokoro is also in their list.
besco203   20-10-2023 14:02  Karma  +3   
1punt2punt4   20-10-2023 11:54  Karma  +3   First time learning about this place! Thanks
JackTheBat   20-10-2023 08:56  Karma  +10   
Skepti10   20-10-2023 08:28  Karma  +4