Body: 6/10 (really big boobs)
Height:  165cm?
Skill: 8/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE: 7/10
Price & Session Length: 2200, 90 mins tantra +PM
Repeat: yes

Was in the area at that time and decided to search the web for any massages nearby. Saw the pictures on the website. While i know that she might be old but i assumed that since she has been in this industry for so many years, she knows a thing or two about treating a customer right. Boy was i right.

After reaching the place, she gave me a change of slippers and then led me to a room. She left me there to shower on my own while she went to collect her kit. I started showering and then after that i lied on the bed waiting for her. She entered 10 mins after and then proceed to shower. After drying herself off she told me that the 90mins starts now. The previous 15-20mins or so that was used for showering and whatnot is not counted. I was pleasantly surprised that this establishment practised that.

I was told to lie on my stomach and then she proceeded to do her b2b on me. I could feel her massive jugs rubbing on my body. Overall it was pretty erotic. I got hard and soft so many times.

The real action starts when i was told to turn around. Then she started paying full attention to my LB. She started off with stroking and then boobfucked and to my surprised, she asked me if i wanted a blowjob. At that moment i was thinking. Hell yeah i wanted a blowjob. And again to my surprise, there was no extra charge. She was slurping my LB hungrily. I started to finger her as well when she was touching me and giving me a blowjob. Then she stopped and started to climb on top of me. She started grinding me, i could feel her warm pussy. There was a few times it went in but she quickly pulled out. There was no sex but we pretty much did everything else there is to do.

She came back down and start to blow me again, just when i was about to cum, i told her and she switched to a handjob to finish me off. After that she gave me a massage and told me that if i wanted another round she is more than willing to do it. I didnt because i didnt sleep well the night before and that session was intense enough for me.

I had a good experience because i went in expecting just a normal massage with HJ to finish me off but i think it turned out to be quite a session for me. I will definitely rtf again.

Recent Ratings
Soi26bkk   27-10-2023 09:02  Karma  +4   
hclarkson1999   20-10-2023 06:31  Acceptance  +1   
besco203   19-10-2023 22:34  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   19-10-2023 21:49  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   19-10-2023 16:51  Karma  +10   Interesting. Do you go to Udom Suk often?