Karma 550
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 18-10-2023 14:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HK] PRC with perfect body Hotel walk in

I read daheti's nice review https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1 so I texted the number and made an appointment but I think I got a different girl . anyways she was still good and had the best body I've seen

Name: supposed to be E306
Date & Time of Session: last week
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/C31690-HH-ChineseHotelG.-E0306.html her profile appears to be down now but the agent's number is 6998 **** (am I allowed to post numbers here?)
Nationality & Language: From Chongqing, zero English
Face: 3/10 (different from the photos but I don't trust them anyways because of photoshop. she has an unmemorable face, not ugly but not attractive either. quite squareish
Body: 10/10   (165 cm, perfect hourglass figure, tiny waist, very full B/C cup) has a tattoo on her thigh
Service: 9/10 (didn't try to kiss her because see my face score but service wise nothing was bad. good BBBJ, CG skills, titty fuck
GFE: 5/10 nothing of note
PSE: 5/10
Price & Session Length: $1600 / 45mins
Repeat: yes purely for her body. she's here for another week

Very standard PRC service for me. I can't speak Chinese and they're usually annoyed with the language barrier. She's not rude but didn't try to communicate better or try to be friendly. Very robotic service

Room is very big (her room is at the end so I guess it's one of the bigger rooms) and clean. Asked for payment upfront. Showered together and she's very thorough. She helps you out the shower which I thought was nice.

Everything else is very standard. BBBJ is good for PRC and she goes at it for a long time. She'll keep going until you ask her to stop. She has perfect tits and knows how to uses them to titty fuck

She capped and did CG and she was surprisingly tight. Did doggy and oh wow what a view. She has the most perfect figure. Skinniest waist, perfect butt which does beautiful dimples and her skin is quite smooth.

For me it's slightly above PRC standard service.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   19-10-2023 21:45  Karma  +4   
Burton6999   19-10-2023 01:07  Acceptance  +1   
sam_smith   18-10-2023 21:48  Karma  +8   
momozzz   18-10-2023 19:42  Karma  +2   thanks for sharing