Subject: Lady Spa - Lily (9/10 face, body, nuru)
marc_tan_marc
Musky Member

UID 283172
Digest Posts 0
Credits 151
Posts 5
Karma 150
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 20
Registered 17-8-2022
Status Offline
Post at 17-10-2023 02:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lady Spa - Lily (9/10 face, body, nuru)

Date/Time: Thurs Oct 12, 3pm
Name: Lily
Link: TG @missspa1
Nationality: Mainland Chinese - Mandarin / Cantonese
Face: 4/5, mix of cute & minx-looking
Body: 5/5, slim, natural D-cup, some ass
Height: 160cm
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4.5/5, massage could be stronger, but her nuru skill is excellent
GFE: 5/5, genuinely bubbly personality
Price & Session Length: HKD1,000 for 60min nuru
Repeat: She was excellent, but we have limited time on this Earth so I want to try the other ice-cream flavors in the store

Long-time observer, first-time poster! Eager to hear your thoughts, bros.

In short Lily had the assets (foxy face, natural Ds with the right suppleness & firmness) and the technique (catbath, nuru). Would recommend those who haven't tried nuru to definitely give it a shot (pun intended). I've never tried nuru before this, primarily because of the hefty minimum 1000 price tag surrounding most spas (with some averaging 1200 going up to 1600). However, a fellow bro report from @kairhart gave me the reassurance to give it a go. The only downside is that while the girls are clearly screened and are 7-8/10 average, it's a shame that the TG uses some fake pictures to lure. I recognize some of the blatantly obvious models from Instagram. However, I believe that most of the non-model photographs and short videos of their figures are actually real. The two photos - the face photo is quite enhanced, but the body photo is definitely accurate. (Tasty, isn't it?)

Logistics The girls in Lady Spa TST are a mix of regulars and those who flock between Mainland and HK, and all require prior reservation. I meant to book Lily last month, but seemed I just missed her. One slow workday, I was bored and checked TG, turns out Lily was back in town just for a few days, so I immediately booked her. The agent was very efficient - asked if I had come before, I said no, they asked for evidence of 2 prior bookings, so I sent them screenshots of two prior incidentals of a separate spa and another individual. They then send you the building address, and you need to send them the picture when you arrive. Only then will they give you the specific address within the building. They're really keeping these girls safe behind closed doors

Prologue and Arrival The building was a short walk from TST A2. When you arrive, they text you the floor, then remotely open the door when you arrive. Upon entry, I was in a cozy, well-lit living area with large TV, coffee table, and some couches and chairs with three good-looking Chinese girls, two sitting upright and one curled up napping. One asked me who I was here for, I told her I was here for Lily 3pm in Mandarin, and they pointed me towards a room on the left, told me to shower first. The room was clean, with adjustable lighting, a decently large shower at the back, a single cupboard, and a super-single bed on the right. I stripped and hopped into the shower. Halfway through, someone knocked, the door opened and Lily walked in. Lily was petite, in a small black dress with a plunging neckline, which instantly drew my eyes. I followed the cleavage trail upwards and was met with a smiling, foxy-face, which lowkey looked like an ex-coworker of mine (~25-30 years old). My dark knight started to rise, and I felt a bit embarrassed and tried to finish my shower. She spoke in Cantonese, to which I replied Mandarin please, but that it was crappy since I've never really lived in Taiwan.

Massage I stepped out of the shower and trying not to stare at her face / cleavage, lay face-down on the bed. Ensue small talk - how long you been in HK, what do you do. She was very bubbly and talkative, often laughing at herself and my occasional joke, and would put her face and hair into my back and butt while laughing. She worked my entire back - from the upper back, lower back, thighs, and calves. She was a bit weak though, but then again I didn't ask her to increase her strength either. I cared more about the nuru, and couldn't wait to see her naked One thing that irked me slightly was that while talking about her past failed business, some super-rich customers she used to have, she then asked how much I made, and how much money I saved during my time here. When I told her I've been working for 5 years out of college and only saved ~600k, she seemed genuinely surprised at how little that seemed, and expected me to have saved 2M. According to math, you need to save 33k/month for 5 years straight, not counting rent, living expenses, and taxes. I work in HR so know the general market benchmarks, and to save that amount in 5 years out of college, you likely need to be in top consulting / finance / engineering, which she expects is quite common, apparently. Either she is ignorant, trolling, or who knows, maybe I'm just poor

Nuru Anyway, at around the 30min mark, I felt her palms slowly transition into her light fingers and nails, which traced lightly up and down my back, thighs, and around my nether regions. She leaned close and breathed into / kissed my ears, and worked her way downwards, teasing my jewels and gracing across my johnson. My breathing deepened and quickened, and I closed my eyes to try and savor the feeling. After a few minutes of teasing, she left the room briefly, and returned shortly. She then poured warm nuru oil onto my back and began to lather, continuing to run her fingers across my body and making erotic noises. Soon, she asked me to kneel down (like doggy style), then she started oiling my dong, moving her lips across my buttcheeks, and started to jerk me off from behind, using a variety of hand motions. You'd think she learned sign language from Hellen Keller or something! After 5-10min of bliss, she asked me to turn around. She then pulled her black dress over her head, and I finally laid my eyes on her melons. She must've saved some orphans in her last life, to be blessed with fully natural D-cups on such a slim figure, with a cute face to boot. She asked me to kneel upright, then squeezed oil onto herself, and began titfucking me. Aw hell yea, this was great given my breast fetish (or am I just heterosexual?) I then lay down, and she licked me all over, making sensual sounds, expertly playing with my rocket. The faux fucking then began, with her using the inside of her thighs in cowgirl, then a hand behind her back, the squelching noises becoming more apparent. It was very clear that this was nuru gel, as it was way more slippery than the other oil massages I've had! Shame it was a regular bed, not an air mattress on the floor. You could do Canadian curling with this nuru gel. I was getting more and more excited, and my hands were all over her slim body, but primarily focusing on her shapely tits - weighing them, checking them, thoroughly assessing them for evidence of breast cancer. After a few minutes of her alternating between faux-fucking positions, I asked her to come to the side and finish me off with her hand while licking my nips for maximum effect. As she leaned down and got to town, with her oiled hand expertly preparing my rocket for launch, and both my hands mauling her tits, I tried to control myself, but couldn't - and blasted my load right into my own face I tried not to laugh, but instead tried to stay in the ecstasy as she jerked me off slowly off-climax. She then chuckled and said the usual 好厲害wor 射那麼多 and wiped the cum off my face and torso, then went into the shower.

Shower and Epilogue As I rested there, reflecting on the experience and whether I would come back again, she finished the shower and surprisingly asked me to join her. I was a bit shy, since I don't like to shower with people unless I'm actually dating them. I stepped gingerly into the shower, and she lathered me up and showered me. I hesitated to return the favor - however, Lily was legit good-looking and young enough that my post-nut clarity gave the OK-sign, so next thing I know, I have my hands on her boobs again, lathering them - making sure they are extra clean, before lathering the rest of her body, then showering her. My dark knight started to rise again, and she took note, and she chuckled and teased me by squeezing her boobs together and squealing - was definitely cute, not gonna lie. I would definitely consider dating her if she spoke English and came from a similar background. I enjoyed her body for a few final minutes, and after the shower, I paid her and left the room. Upon leaving, I saw a few more girls in the living area, and they were all generally attractive. I made up my mind that I would come back again to try another flavor, but only once per month, otherwise I would end up a hobo before I knew it. Lily has already left Hong Kong, but would definitely recommend you to try her, or others in the TG!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
juyai   10-11-2023 06:43  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
slickric423   1-11-2023 23:52  Karma  +5   
PHUNTRU   1-11-2023 16:53  Karma  +2   
Up8   30-10-2023 22:41  Karma  +2   Great fun reading your report!
Jjaa123   30-10-2023 16:35  Karma  +3   
Jade_moon   27-10-2023 23:09  Karma  +6   I'm not saying I read your report I am just saying it very details with lot of information. Keep up the good work.
kbonan   27-10-2023 12:56  Acceptance  +2   
jezzzz   27-10-2023 04:46  Karma  +6   
gg1234   26-10-2023 17:40  Karma  +4   
TedKoppel   26-10-2023 14:07  Karma  +2   
applemore2069   26-10-2023 11:05  Acceptance  +1   
tmptmp   26-10-2023 09:55  Acceptance  +1   Thank you.
FunnyBones   26-10-2023 07:53  Acceptance  +1   
Saurgus   25-10-2023 02:30  Karma  +2   
Mythril   19-10-2023 16:09  Karma  +3   
kairhart   19-10-2023 00:28  Karma  +4   Great report!
Mister   18-10-2023 14:50  Karma  +5   Entertaining yarn. Keep reporting
vinc9   18-10-2023 00:14  Karma  +8   Maximum Ks for the detail! Yep Lily is an all time favourite and despite any extras, the looks and nuru play makes up fo ...
shortpunt104   17-10-2023 19:41  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
roninaaa   17-10-2023 14:25  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   17-10-2023 11:07  Karma  +8   great body indeed
Leftleg28   17-10-2023 07:17  Acceptance  +1   
MrFrosty   17-10-2023 04:14  Acceptance  +1   
sexyloser   17-10-2023 02:44  Karma  +3   
HamSoup
Nookie Newbie

UID 295468
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 1
Karma 2
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 25-10-2023 23:19  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 marc_tan_marc's post

Marc - excellent reporting. Been desperately trying to book a session with Lily to no avail. Do you have her WhatsApp or Wechat? Cheers!

Recent Ratings
applemore2069   26-10-2023 11:05  Acceptance  +1   
Dutchy12   25-10-2023 23:25  Acceptance  +1   she's back in the mainland and will not return until next year - from TG page.
bigtitslover696
Nookie Newbie

UID 294502
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7
Posts 3
Karma 7
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-7-2023
Status Offline
Post at 30-10-2023 15:44  Profile P.M. 
I've tried her back in 2019. Glad to know she's back and still in top form.