Height:  5’8”
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3.5/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  $700 for 1.5 hours
Repeat: Not sure

Communication
I was on a business trip to Columbus OH and looking for some fun. Found Sage on Eros and her body looked amazing. She had some good reviews too. So I reached out to her, went through screening, and settled down for a daytime appointment in a few days. All communication was done via email.

On the day of appointment, we confirmed the appointment and I went to her incall which was a 4-star hotel in a nice neighborhood. Confirmed my arrival and got the room number. Went up and met her behind the door. A Russian hottie, not a stunner. Hugs and light kissing but no very welcoming makeout. Into the living room sitting on the couch for some get-to-know-each-other chitchat. Took a while to build up the intimacy as we began to kiss (without tongue) and rub each other. I had to see her tits as they looked so amazing in her ads so I helped her take off her bra and wow her tits were amazingly beautiful and they were natural!  I spent time touching rubbing kissing sucking them, which made her squirming and moaning lightly. Went back to kissing (still no tongue) before I dove down to explore her pussy with DATY and very light finger; took a while for her to respond positively. Then she went down on LB for BBBJ which was shallow and mostly on the tip only.  

But it was enough for LB to get fully ready so I asked for the cover and her to ride. So she got on top with Cowgirl ride, which was very good. I was so turned on that I held her waist tight and made desperate thrusts upward for quite a while that made her moaning loudly and myself sore all over lol. Switched to Missionary as I leaned over to kiss her but still no tongue. Later we moved to the edge of the bed for standing Mish and she tried to use her body frame to prevent me from deeper penetration. So I turned her around for Doggie and pounded her from behind till I was ready to pop. Asked for CIM and she was able to turn around and position herself in time for LB to in her mouth.

I laid down on bed catching my breath and she brought me a towel rinsed in cold water to clean up, saying there was no hot water lol. Chatted a while and told me she's Ukraine. Had some time left and decided to give a try for the second round. I asked for 69 and was surprised to find out that she was more open now. BBBJ was a tad better and she got very wet from my DATY and shallow fingering. Went through the similar route, RCG, Missionary, Doggie finish where I   in the bag. Took a quick shower and I was out of the way.

It's not a bad time. She's good looking with amazing natural tits, which probably would be her best assets. Her service could easily be 9 if she kissed with tongue and be a little more engaging in the activities.

Recent Ratings
Nootan   11-1-2024 12:34  Acceptance  +1   
jkfoodftw   24-10-2023 12:00  Karma  +3   Thanks for sharing, but because of the legality in US, please place RA restriction on NA posts.
Ivar1928   21-10-2023 02:56  Acceptance  +1   
Herforfun!   18-10-2023 20:51  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
gg1234   17-10-2023 15:47  Karma  +3   
Offshore2   17-10-2023 09:09  Karma  +3   
Bust-a-nut   17-10-2023 06:55  Karma  +2