Subject: Hong Kong… “you can never go back”
  This thread has been moved by momozzz at 16-10-2023 10:20. 
Pizdets22
Nookie Newbie

UID 297562
Digest Posts 0
Credits 19
Posts 1
Karma 19
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 15-10-2023 15:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hong Kong… “you can never go back”

As they say, “you can never go back”.  I am in Hong Kong for the first time since 2012.  During that last visit a friend who knew the ropes brought me to some type of bar late at night. I thing it must have been in Lan Kwai Fong or Wan Chai. I also remember that I had to go downstairs to enter it.   There were tons of pretty young attractive girls and in pretty short order I met a Filipina gal and brought her back to my hotel for a night of fun.  Good times.

Fast forward to this week, full of confidence I told my traveling colleague we’d have no problem with some bar freelancers.  We did our research and had a list of targets in Wan Chai. Joe Bananas, Bar 109, Trafalgar…   You can never go back apparently.   Maybe we were too early. (9pm-ish). All bars were filled with dudes and no ladies.  We tried to find the New Makati and saw the sign but it seems to be called Escape now.  Some very old ugly ladies there and a quick exit.

We went back to the sausage-fest at Bar 109 to drown our sorrows and asked a local Brit where we should go.  He sent us to Taboo and back to Joe Bananas.  By this time it was dark, and sure enough Taboo was pretty packed, and lots of dudes and ladies getting to know each other.  For our taste though very disappointed in the quality of the talent,  but it did have a great cover band.  We didn’t go back into Joe Bananas to see if it was a different crowd from our first pass.  Instead we took a taxi to Tsim Sha Tsui for the sure thing of a one-woman brothel building.  It was dirty but eventually successful, which I will write up on another post in that forum.

Best of luck everyone, thanks to you all who post for us newbies!!

[ Last edited by  Pizdets22 at 15-10-2023 15:37 ]

Recent Ratings
slickric423   22-12-2023 03:48  Acceptance  +5   im a bit late but that bar youre talking about sounds like Players
TedKoppel   18-10-2023 19:49  Acceptance  +2   
SeamusHD   16-10-2023 08:52  Acceptance  +1   
frollics1   16-10-2023 08:50  Karma  +5   Joe bananas after 10pm is packed carneigies on Sunday from around 7to 10
Offshore2   16-10-2023 07:02  Karma  +3   Pity. It'll never be the same huh?
tierdhand   16-10-2023 00:53  Karma  +1   Since you were in Wan Chai, you could have hit up Fuji instead of going to TST.
MrFrosty   15-10-2023 19:53  Acceptance  +1   

Pizdets22