Subject: Slovakia: Obe I finally understand!
pokerking
Kinky King

UID 7458
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1214
Posts 196
Karma 1193
Acceptance 423
Reading Access 50
Registered 20-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 15-10-2023 02:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Slovakia: Obe I finally understand!

Last week, one of the truly attractive girls from my department stopped by my office to ask me for a favor.  She heard that I was going to Slovakia for a meeting and asked if she could give me 5000 euros to deliver to her aunt who lives in Southeastern Slovakia.  She was a beauty queen in her younger days but had fallen on hard times.  I told her sure not realizing that Kosice was a 4 hour train ride away from Bratislava.  Once I realized the distance, I decided to make it a long weekend and spend a few days in Kosice since I had already agreed to her request.
I called her aunt, let’s call her Nikola, from Bratislava and set an appointment to meet her for Thursday noon at the Hotel Kosice.  At check-in the hotel front desk gave me a message that my guest would be coming at 5 pm instead. Nikola was in her mid-forties to early fifties – still very attractive but definitely older than the girls I usually ask out.  I gave her the money and invited her to dinner at the hotel restaurant.  She said she wasn’t properly dressed for the hotel restaurant and could we either have room service or dinner at a more casual place.  So room service it would be.
I gave her the restaurant menu to look at and told her she could order anything she fancies from the menu and added a good bottle of champagne and an Italian Tuscan wine to go with our meal.  While waiting for the food to arrive, she wandered around my suite and said she hadn’t had a luxurious bath for a while and could she take a long hot shower first.  She left the door open and I could see her naked body when she stripped down for her bath.  She still looked very good, except her torso had thickened a bit, her breasts through firm were very full, and her thighs and legs were heavier than what I normally liked in my women.  
I called to her when the food arrived.  She asked to bring her a bathrobe and was wiping herself dry when I brought her the bathrobe.  No shyness about being naked in front of me.  Obviously sex was being offered.  When the time came I brought out the condoms, and she said what a compliment from me because she was beyond child bearing age and had not engaged in sex for a long time, and that unless I insisted no condom was needed.  We had 3 rounds and did pretty much everything except anal.  But it was clear what she enjoyed and craved was cunnilingus and doggie.  Each of the rounds started with oral sex and ended with doggie.
Not much conversation, mostly plain raw sex.  The only interesting conversation was her asking me if I had “fucked” her niece yet.  And if I hadn’t I am sure her niece would let me because she trusted me with so much of her money.  I tried to explain that I don’t do  co-workers.  Her response was it was just sex, and that she would introduce me to her daughter next time I came because the two girls look alike.
The next morning she woke me up by impaling herself on my woody.  When she orgasmed before I came she turned around and had me enter her from behind and we were at it for a good 15 more minutes.
I finally understand why Obe likes older women.  They are energetic and are starved for sex, sometimes even showing a sense of physical desperation that one almost never gets from younger women.

Recent Ratings
15633381   15-12-2023 18:52  Karma  +3   
Jjpron   3-12-2023 08:45  Karma  +3   Amazing story =)
Asiangaijin   2-11-2023 21:07  Acceptance  +1   
Aproximo   2-11-2023 02:11  Acceptance  +1   
lorenzo37   30-10-2023 05:02  Acceptance  +1   
ecchi   22-10-2023 00:09  Karma  +6   What a story bravo
UK_Wanderer   20-10-2023 19:39  Acceptance  +1   
automobiletopic   20-10-2023 02:22  Karma  +5   
Offshore2   16-10-2023 07:14  Karma  +3   There is something special about the eastern European women...
iamkops   15-10-2023 23:05  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
adrenal   15-10-2023 13:37  Karma  +7   Penthouse papers!
austin821   15-10-2023 05:05  Karma  +6   
flowmon   15-10-2023 03:54  Karma  +4   You have left Bro Obe salivating!!!
iTraveler   15-10-2023 03:06  Karma  +3