Name:  Kuka (Zarwa?)
Link: https://www.paradisemassagebangkok.com/staff
Nationality & Language: Thai, English was good
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 6/10
Price & Session Length: 1700 baht for 2 hours prostate massage + 400 tip to get Kuka naked
Repeat: Yes, but might also try other girls from this shop

Disclaimer: I'm married and prefer to play safe, so my reports will almost never include BJ or FS.  I'm a big fan of HJ, especially long and drawn out with lots of teasing.

I posted about my encounter with Nana, which went well, so I figured I'd give Paradise a 2nd shot.  I asked who was available, and it looked like almost everyone.  The pics I was given in Line said the name was Zarwa, or something like that, but it's the same girl that's listed as Kuka on the site, so I'll just keep referring to her as Kuka b/c I forgot the other name.  I went for the 2 hour prostate massage which basically includes HJ + prostate + multiple shots + standard massage in between.  At 1700, this seems like great value.  Technically, the girl is not supposed to be naked, so once we got into the room I paid the 400 baht directly to Kuka to get her naked.  I figure maybe this way she gets to keep it all.

Kuka's pics are a bit deceptive.  From the photos I'd have guessed she's mid 20s, but in person, I'd say she looks mid 30s.  Her face isn't bad looking, but not as cute as the photos.  She has a pretty petite body, that is normally MCOT, but a tattoo hides a pouch and some baby damage on the belly.  She also has bolt ons, which personally, I'm not a fan of.  I think they look especially ridiculous on such a petite girl b/c they're so out of proportion compared to her body.  Minor gripes and I definitely thought she looked good enough, especially considering it's one of the cheaper shops.

Unfortunately, this room didn't have the gloryhole table, which I love, but oh well.  I took a quick shower, Kuka got naked, and I laid down face down.  Kuka got right into it and immediately started caressing my nether regions.  I love when girls use the technique of lightly using their fingernails and fingertips, and she had this technique mastered.  Eventually she started working my LB more, while also working a gloved finger into my backside until fully in.  I was already quite turned on and usually on my stomach, I seem to last way less time, so it wasn't long until I gave her my first shot.

She asked me to take a quick shower again before returning for round 2.  She once again advised me to lay down face down, and she once again began to touch me sensually.  She's so skilled at this, that I was already hard again and ready for round 2.  She alternated teasing with a light massage on the upper legs and butt and then had me flip over.  She elevated my knees a bit and slid her legs under mine.  I was positioned in a way that allowed her to make use of her ample man mades and alternate between light strokes, a bit of titty fucking, and running LB against her nipples.  It wasn't too long before she coaxed out #2.

This time she had me lay face down again and then gave a decent massage for about 30 minutes of legs, back, and shoulders.  At this point I was quite relaxed from the 2 shots and while not the greatest massage ever, it wasn't bad, and really hit the spot.  She then went into her previous pattern with the teasing downstairs.  I was instantly hard again.  Honestly, those light touches really do it for me, and I think with her I could probably get 5-6 shots in the 2 hours.  Eventually she had me raise up a little bit so I was on all 4s and gave a reach around while working the other finger inside to find my prostate again.  Meanwhile she was rubbing her breasts against my back.  It was a pretty hot position and resulted in my strongest orgasm of the 3.

After 1 more minute of letting me relax with a foot massage, she said it was time for a shower.

I really enjoyed the session, but downgraded very slightly b/c I was out of there in 90 minutes instead of 120.  I guess not a big deal b/c the price is still solid for this service imo, but last time Nana did give me the full 2 hours.  

On the way out, I did lock eyes with Nana, and felt kinda bad b/c we had a great session last time and I took her Line so maybe she thought we'd do a repeat soon, but I suppose it's bound to happen a lot if you repeat in the same place often.  No hard feelings to her, but I like the variety and not knowing what type of technique and moves a new girl will have.

Anyway, 2 great sessions at Paradise, so I'll be tempted to try it again soon, but I'm also dying to try the Analisa 90 min tantra soon, so might get to that first.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Joness   18-10-2023 12:34  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
energylung   15-10-2023 14:23  Karma  +4   Excellent
lorenzo37   15-10-2023 02:33  Acceptance  +1   
roninaaa   15-10-2023 00:32  Acceptance  +1   
DiamondBac   14-10-2023 22:19  Karma  +2   
booby_lover   14-10-2023 22:09  Karma  +4   
Haumann   14-10-2023 18:39  Karma  +4   
kingtrainerbbc   14-10-2023 16:54  Acceptance  +1   
lefeu   14-10-2023 09:53  Karma  +5   Thanks
JackTheBat   14-10-2023 07:48  Karma  +10   
Laszlo   14-10-2023 02:44  Karma  +4   Nice. Great report
Myself55555
Nookie Newbie

UID 292918
Digest Posts 0
Credits 22
Posts 14
Karma 22
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 14-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 14-10-2023 11:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kuka remember this girl from thaifriendly.... Very short girl. During COVID she was working in the Silom area in a normal massage