Body: 3/5
Height:  5'3
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 2.5/5
PSE: 2.5/5
Price & Session Length:  $600 + 100 for BBBJ
Repeat: No

After already having visited 56-58 LCK and KH, my balls were aching for a releasing so I jumped into a cab and head straight to JSL. Whilst in the same corridor on the 7th floor were a few other WGs that were younger and better looking, I don't know why but I went into Kiki's room; maybe it was the decent rack, OK face and white smooth skin.

I'll keep this as simple as possible as there isn't much to write about.
- took clothes off and she looks a bit older (mid to late 30s) with a decent body, B cups and a small ass, she light scarring on her tummy
- showered alone, real towels afterwards
- several costumes hung on the walls if that's your thing
- BBBJ was OK at best, tongue licks were good, but no DT and not much suction
- wouldn't go CG at first, as she said I was too big, and after a bit of persuasion she 'tried' and failed so into mish and then doggie to finish. Not much ass when bent over
- she's subtle in her way that she wants you to finish as soon as possible, but I ignored her and pounded away in doggie for over 10mins

Very bog standard (actually before standards) punt, will have to keep reminding myself not to repeat the mistake of letting my dick think for me.

Recent Ratings
firsttimelong   13-10-2023 22:21  Acceptance  +1   so difficult to walk into a building and then walk out unsatisfied...
robbb   13-10-2023 18:42  Acceptance  +1   thanks for warning us. these are as important as the recommendations!
HK_Legend   13-10-2023 18:27  Karma  +10