Registered 14-12-2020
Status Offline
Post at 13-10-2023 00:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wish - Ada

Session Details:
- Date & Time: Mid-October
- Name: Ada
- Nationality & Language: Mandarin, Cantonese (with an accent)
- Face: 3.5/5 (70% of the picture, obvious Photoshop)
- Body: 3/5 (small, A cups, small firm ass)
- Height: 160 cm
- Skill: 4/5
- Service: 5/5 (willing to please)
- GFE: 5/5
- PSE: 3/6
- Price: 1100 + tip for 60 minutes
- WIR: Maybe

I initially wanted to try Zoë or LuLu, but unfortunately, they were both unavailable at 8 pm. This was disappointing as I'm usually not off before 10 pm. I considered looking at other shops, but YoYo, the girl who answered the phone, convinced me to try Fiona, who is a new girl. However, Fiona's picture was NMCOT, so I declined. Despite this, YoYo insisted that Fiona provides excellent service. I requested to see all the girls before making a decision, and she agreed.

Fast forward to my visit, Molly opened the door and asked me to wait in the room. She called out a few names, and the girls came to the room (although they only stood a few steps outside
Fiona was the first to come, and as expected, she wasn't ugly but didn't meet my standards of being pretty or cute. Next was Fairy, whom I had tried before and knew was good, but I wanted to experience someone new. Finally, Ada arrived. She appeared cute from a distance, and her body seemed appealing thanks to the magic of push-up bras and short skirts. In the end, I chose Ada, hoping for the best
. After showering, she entered the room while I was drying off. After a good look she wasn't as cute as I initially thought, but still acceptable. She became flirtatious, so I asked her to undress and give me a naked massage, which she happily did. While undressing, I noticed that her body wasn't as curvy and juicy as it appeared when she was clothed. She had a small body, A cups, and a small firm ass—nothing extraordinary, but I couldn't complain.

-P1: pretty much non existent, laid on my back and she massaged my arms while I was caressing her body. She was pretty flirty all the way which was nice.
-P2 : Ada became excited when I fondled her breasts, which led to her kissing mine. LB became rock hard, she continued to tease and please me by kissing my arms and slowly moving down. She started to suck my balls, which felt great, She took her time and stayed for a while. I told her it was my turn to play with her and asked her to lay down Initially shy and somewhat ticklish, she moved around a lot. started to play with her LS and she became quite wet, I was trying to push the boundaries little by little to see where I can get her. after playing with the clit for a while I slowly try to finger her, didn't get really far, got half a finger inside until she tells me she likes it more that I rubbed her LS. Message received. Played around for a little more and told her I wanted a BJ, she took out the plastic bag and got to work. pretty good suction and sucked in various positions. told her I wanted to finish in 69 position and she happily obliged. unloaded while she has sucking and didn't stopped instantly (which quite some girls do) felt great, lied down a bit and she went to shower. Since there was still some time remaining, she massaged my shoulders, neck, and provided a satisfying head massage. Her technique and strength were great so I think her overal massage skills are good . I showered, paid, and left feeling content.

Overall, I had a good time with Ada because she was very eager to please. However, considering the abundance of choices available and the fact that her body and face didn't meet my expectations, I am uncertain about returning for another session.

Recent Ratings
tomdwaninny   20-10-2023 22:08  Karma  +3   always good to see review on new girls
CelakKenyang   14-10-2023 00:29  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
bigchingus   13-10-2023 13:41  Karma  +3