Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 12-10-2023 00:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Da Nang - Sakura Update

Date: 03/OCT/2023
Location: Sakura Massage (169 Nguyễn Văn Thoại, An Hải Đông, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng 550000, Vietnam)
WG: idk, she said her name is something that sounds like Burt/Bird, just asks the agent for Burt/Bird, they know which one
Repeat: I did
Size: C/D Cup, bolted on
Face: 3/5, Milf type
Service: 4/5, BBBJ, CIM (read below), Didn’t speak a lick of English, but fun attitude
Damage: 1.5 Mil, 1 Mil for extra shot (don’t tell the agent, just give it to the girl directly) + 100K tips

As mentioned on other posts, lots of Nuru place in Da Nang, but Sakura is by far the least hassle option.
Don’t worry bout the package, just choose the 1.5 mil Dong, you can change 3 times and if you don’t like any of them they will give you back the money. I ended up changing 4 times, no issue.
They will bring you up to the room, which is spacey, they set the AC at 30C like crazy person, just take the remote and change it yourself if u feel hot.
In came a girl with big bust, not really my type but since I rejected the previous three, this one is not so bad.
Milf type, didn’t speak any English, we manage to communicate by google translate.
Asks me to go to Sauna, I refuse cuz it’s hot as heck, so we just shower and some cat bath.
To the bed, she will do some nonsense massage on you, while rubbing her boobs and pussy on your body.
Lick my nipple then proceed to go down for bbbj, great skill. I’m close to nutting so I stop her and asked how much for 2nd shot, she said 1 mil, I said done. Gave her the money and told her to keep sucking. After a couple of mins I CIM, I can see she is a bit shocked after but manage to keep sucking like a legend. She went to wash her mouth after and come back to bed to give me a light massage and cuddle. Told me she had a kid and she is a local Hoi An, business is slow, bla bla bla.
Told her to suck me again then put on Dom and CG, skill is fine, told her to do doggy instead, she did complaint a bit that it hurts but never apply KY in herself?. I came for the 2nd time and she playfully refuse to let me go. Told me to come back.
And I did, lol. Went back to Sakura the next day and the first few options are low quality, so I asked for Burt/Bird to the agent, she come back and is very happy. Did the same thing, but this time me like a women possessed. GFE, and playfully asked me to take off the Dom, I said no cuz I’m not crazy.
Most of the other place really push hard and try to upsell you, which is very annoying. I don’t speak any Vietnamese so Sakura really is in my opinion the most hassle free option in Da Nang.

My tips to you guys is: asks for 2nd shot, for extra 1 Mil, the girl attitude will open up, and they will treat you like king. Don’t tell the agent below, since they would want a cut.

Recent Ratings
SalesGuy555   17-10-2023 23:14  Karma  +2   Excellent
wat_the_fxxx11   12-10-2023 23:13  Acceptance  +1   
Sandwhale   12-10-2023 18:57  Karma  +5   nice
bigboy4791   12-10-2023 14:35  Karma  +4   
austin821   12-10-2023 02:29  Karma  +5