Registered 22-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2023 21:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Peggy @ A.T. Spa

Peggy @ A.T. Spa

Date & Time of Session:  Oct 9 at night
Name:  Peggy
Agent: TG: @atspa is where they post their roster and reviews, @atspa888 is the agent
Nationality & Language: Cantonese / Mandarin (no English)
Face:  4/5 look like one of the girls from New Jean with glasses
Body: 4/5
Height:  5' 3”
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  1000 + $100 tips / 60 min nuru
Repeat: sure, she was good

Summary:

Saw a review about this girl on this forum recently, I decided to try her out too. Booking with the agent was pretty easy, ask them if the particular girl has time and they reply back with a specific time and you confirm. They will send you a picture of the location and to make sure to ask how much the service will cost. There is two tiers of girls, Peggy is on the cheaper tier so her 60mins nuru is $1000 while the higher tier girls are 60mins nuru for $1200. Make my way there, and pretty easy to find the place. Peggy let me in and directed me to the room and told me to shower on my own.

P1:
Just standard massage, she didnt say much because maybe I didnt look like the talkative type or something. I thought the massage was decent, 4/5 and yes like what the other review says, she does this hand finger squeeze thing on your back that feels really good. Can also confirm she is very hygienic, tissues are there to clean herself every single time.

P2:
Ask me if I wanted BBBJ, I opt for no, so just got some nuru gel on me and proceeded with the nuru part of thing. Some moaning into my ear and then a quick HJ for
After that we shower together and that's when she became more talkative
No a clock watcher and we finished with like 2 mins to spare

Overall I enjoyed my experience like the other punter and can confirm his review was pretty accurate to what I experience

2 things of note:
1) She kept calling me "gor gor" which means brother, I thought that was weird...usually the girls will refer you to "lang jai" handsome guy but maybe she is playing the role of the youthfulness or something, someone please correct or provide more information on this lango

2) Music was pretty loud and distracting...but thats me tho, couldnt really focus because of it

[ Last edited by  Emptiantian at 11-10-2023 21:06 ]

Recent Ratings
frollics1   12-10-2023 08:40  Karma  +5   never tried Nuro service as can't ever finish without FS
CelakKenyang   11-10-2023 22:42  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
CelakKenyang
Nookie Newbie

UID 296636
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 5
Karma 5
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2023 22:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Emptiantian's post

Hello, do they (A.T spa) the contact number ?
i will be visiting HK end of October and will be staying at TST
Thanks in advance for the reply
Emptiantian
Nookie Newbie

UID 296648
Digest Posts 0
Credits 42
Posts 4
Karma 42
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 12-10-2023 02:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 CelakKenyang's post

two things:
1) You need telegram to see this particular agent and I have provided the TG contact, i know other spas also have whatsapp and contact numbers but this one is through telegram

2) able to read chinese if not then use google translate otherwise you gonna have a bad time trying to communicate and understand all the langos and terms use