Reading Access 40
Registered 16-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2023 15:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Vietnam, Saigon] Vien Dong Hotel - BJ only - Trip 1

Name: Vien Dong Hotel
Massage Skill: Good
Price & Session Length: 1M (including tip)
WIR: Already did

After reading the reviews on another forum (single man's guide), decided to give this spa a try.
Enter the spa on level 2 and told that a body massage is 5l400 + tip of 600, nothing more to pay.
Enter the changing room, get a locker and a pouch for the mobile and wallet before being taken to the sauna. I was in there for 2 mins and then decided to shower. The water pressure is ok and the water is hot, quick shower and given a robe to wear.

Taken to the common area and given a lazyboy, fruits and ice-tea. Got hassled for a foot, neck and shoulder massage but I wasn't in the mood to shell out more coz I didn't know the quality. In hindsight, should have tried, it would have been overpriced but compared to hk, still cheap.

Taken to the room and waited for the girl to show up. Pretty girl with decent sized boobs comes and introduces herself (I forget the name and number). Strip off, on my back and get a massage that a little more than hand roaming.. she did give me the footstep massage, that felt nice but the things lasted 15-20 mins tops before the flip.

Another 10-15 mins massage with some teasing and then she asked "want bj or Hj?". I asked for both  and she got into the action. Her bj was not toothy, it was decent but nothing to write home about. She alternated with bj and HJ, limited access to get B cups and the same line saying "cannot kiss the customer".

Enjoyed the finish and she wiped me clean, followed by a short massage. We were done in under an hour, definitely don't get the full 60 mins but I got my fix.

Shower again and waited for my shoes and socks to be dried since I got drenched in the pouring rain that day and they were soaked! Paid a tip of 20k, asked what time they close and I was on my way back.

VN is good but you get quality and quantity in Thailand, especially bkk.

Got 2 more days worth of experiences in Saigon before going to Danang, will post soon

[ Last edited by  BrownNuts at 11-10-2023 15:35 ]

Recent Ratings
TedKoppel   14-10-2023 14:41  Karma  +2   Things have much changed much since I went in 2016. Cheers!
bigboy4791   11-10-2023 23:37  Karma  +4