Karma 261
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 10-10-2023 01:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Jakarta] Classic Hotel Visits - 4/4

Visited Classic Hotel for the last time at the end of the week. I had a flight to catch that night so I arrived at the club earlier i hope to find two hot girls for the 2-girl special and get it done in 1.5 hours.

Went with the same mamasan I had met the second and third times since she knew my preferences. Unfortunately since it's pretty early most of her girls weren't there yet. Only 3 were present, including the second hot girl (later known as Maggie) that I met the other day who wouldn't kiss. Mamasan wanted to cut the deal with me and recommended her again, but of course I said no. In fact, I would have taken her if the other hot girl who wouldn't kiss were there to make it a double. Just wanted to "conquer" both of them lol.

I waited for half an hour and still no girls of this group came. I was getting nervous about time and thinking about scouting the other groups. There came a girl chatting with Maggie. She was pretty, with a fit body, looking confident and even shining like some influence. Both her and Maggie were dressed in short black dress and they looked very hot in a pair.

I pointed them to mamasan and asked whether they could work together. Mamasan instantly confirmed and even went to persuade them to kiss with me lol. So off we went.

Date & Time of Session: September 2023
Name: Maggie / Arielle
Nationality & Language: Indonesian & Bahasa & little English
Face: 9/10 / 8/10
Body: 7/10 / 8/10
Height: 160 cm / 155 cm
Skill: 4/10 / 5/10
Service: 4/10 / 5/10
GFE: 5/10 / 5/10
PSE: 0/10 / 0/10
Price & Session Length: 500k for 1.5 hours + 100k tips for each
Repeat: I will

Both girls apparently were brand new here and it showed when they had no idea how to go to the room. I had to take the lead through the hallway and the stairs to the room lol. Once inside they were nervous and didn't know how to advance. Both of them sat on the edge of the bed and had me sitting in the middle lol. I was happy to hold both of them in my arms and kiss them one by one. Then I had to tell them to proceed with the shower lol. Maggie took the lead and cleaned me while Arielle was fully clothed watching us giggling. I came out of the shower while Maggie was cleaning herself, undressed her, made out with her till Maggie came onto the bed. Then I made out with Maggie sucking her big C cup pears while Arielle took the shower. Then she joined us on the bed and soon I was attracted by her tight body and found myself covered and under her riding. Hot time with Cowgirl, Missionary and standing Missionary as I watched her face turned from pink to red and breathless in movements. Rolled her around for Doggie and pounded her till I popped.

Had to rest for a while as Maggie rubbed my thighs while Arielle got herself cleaned and dressed. I would love to have some more interactions with her but the 2-girl special was really a 2-shot sessions for each girl. Anyway, I made out with Maggie and then began the main course with the usual routine of Cowgirl, Missionary, standing Mish and then Doggie finish, while Arielle watched and giggled. One more shower and we were out of the door. Of course I had to lead them back to the club lol.

All in all, my visits to the Classic Hotel were great times and I would definitely repeat next time I find myself in Jakarta.

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   10-10-2023 16:36  Karma  +3   Sounds like you had a good trip!
TedKoppel   10-10-2023 13:26  Karma  +2   
Skepti10   10-10-2023 09:19  Karma  +4   
bigboy4791   10-10-2023 02:44  Karma  +4   
mihirorox   10-10-2023 02:26  Acceptance  +1