Karma 261
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 10-10-2023 01:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Jakarta] Classic Hotel Visits - 3/4

Visited Classic Hotel for the third time two days later. This time I wanted to try some sort of relay, i.e. seeing two girls one by one since I had some more time to kill.

Met the mamasan two days ago who was easy to chat with English. She introduced me to a new girl who was very pretty with a stunning face, a nice natural bust and slim body. I really wanted to go with her but remembered to ask about kissing, which she sternly rejected. So it's a no go. In retrospect, I probably should have seen her since her face and body was such a great combination. Oh well..

Mamasan then introduced me to another new girl, who was also pretty but also a no go since she wouldn't kiss either. Soon I spotted Isabella, the sexy girl whom I enjoyed very much two days ago, at the other corner of the club, only to be told that she's leaving the club for some reason.

I was a bit irritated by then and was thinking about scouting other groups of girls. Mamasan brought me the third girl Amanda, 20, cute face, fit body, and willing to kiss. Off we went.

Date & Time of Session: September 2023
Name: Amanda
Nationality & Language: Indonesian & Bahasa & little English
Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10
Height: 160 cm
Skill: 6/10
Service: 6/10
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 1/10
Price & Session Length: 365k + 100k tip
Repeat: I will

Same shower routine and I found out how tight her body was. She then licked my nipples before playing my balls. Took out a cover for BJ but per my request did BBBJ, while I rubbed her pussy and lightly fingered her. She then put the cover on and rode me with all her strength till she was exhausted and I took over with Missionary, followed by standing Mish and then Doggie. Her rear view was fantastic and once entering her from behind I knew I couldn't hold on long, so I just pounded her with all my worth till I burst inside her. Great time banging a hottie with such a banging body.

Went back to the club area and sat down for the Bintang. Didn't want to try the two hot girls who wouldn't kiss and didn't see any other girl in this group that interested me. After half an hour or so I decided to go around the whole club and see if I could find a girl that I wanted to try. Found my way to the other side of the club and there sat among girls a beautiful MILF that caught my eyes. I waved to the mamasan of the group and told her I was interested in seeing her. Mamasan confirmed she would kiss. Off we went again to the room.

Name: Carissa
Nationality & Language: Indonesian & Bahasa & little English
Face: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Height: 158 cm
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 1/10
Price & Session Length: 365k + 100k tip
Repeat: I will

Carissa was apparently older than the other girls I had seen but still young by non-Asian standard. She looked somewhat like an office lady and a fit body with a little baby damage. Same routine shower as I kissed and rubbed her body good. Then we made out more on the bed before she played my balls and sucked me getting ready for the main course. Her Cowgirl ride was strong, Missionary was very sensual as we kissed with tongues, standing Mish was fast and furious, and Doggie brought a mind-blowing finish for both of us.

This third visit was the best in all four of them. I enjoyed both the young banging body and great service from a hot MILF.

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   10-10-2023 16:34  Karma  +3   Thank you.
TedKoppel   10-10-2023 13:24  Karma  +2   Another great report thanks
Skepti10   10-10-2023 09:18  Karma  +4   Good to see you eventually got away from the mamasans, since they only show you girls from their group
Offshore2   10-10-2023 07:36  Karma  +3   
bigboy4791   10-10-2023 02:45  Karma  +4   
mihirorox   10-10-2023 02:26  Acceptance  +1