Karma 261
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 9-10-2023 23:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Jakarta] Classic Hotel Visits - 1/4

Visited Jakarta in the end of September and after some research decided to visit Classic Hotel mainly because it's very close to the hotel I stayed.

Within one week I visited Classic Hotel 4 times. I had mixed experiences but in general they were positive and I would definitely visit Classic again next time I'm in Jakarta.

Since I could not remember the Bahasa names of the girls, I'd simply use some English names that are close to their own names.

Date & Time of Session: September 2023
Name: Natasha
Nationality & Language: Indonesian & Bahasa & very little English
Face: 9/10
Body: 7/10
Height: 155 cm
Skill: 5/10
Service: 5/10
GFE: 2/10
PSE: 0/10
Price & Session Length: 365k for 1 hour + 100k tips
Repeat: I might

First time visiting Classic. Went in late afternoon. Took the elevator to the third floor, was welcomed into the club with a wristband. Once inside the door I was immediately welcomed by a mamasan who was not really pushy but asked me to go with her and see her girls, which I obliged. She showed me her line of girls, about 10 of them, and ordered a Bintang for me. There were a lot of other girls around as well. Then she signaled one of them to come to me, and I thought I just hit the jackpot! She looked gorgeous with very pretty and cute face, straight long dark hair, nice slim body, the exact type I wanted to see here. I was so excited that I inquired nothing else except confirming the 365k/hour piece. Rookie mistake and soon lessons learned.

Mamasan handled the business and I didn't take the change. The girl led me through the hallway and stairs to a room, which was kind of basic with a shower quarter, a so-so bed and a dresser. Under the light I could confirm the girl was very pretty but probably a bit skinnier than I would have preferred but not too bad. With very little English she asked me to get undressed ready for shower. Once inside the shower I put my arms around her waist and leaned in to kiss her. To my surprise she jumped away and made clear there was no kiss for her! I instantly understood the mistake I made in the selection process but had to accept it by then. Did some gentle touching on her young tight body which was fine for her as she washed my front body especially the groin area.

I dried off and laid on the bed. She came close to me and lowered herself to kiss my nipples. I was lucky to get a peck on her chins but that's it for kissing. Then she got out a cover before going down for BJ. I asked for BBBJ but she wouldn't. I rubbed her tight body and played her tits as she lightly sucked but she wouldn't let me touch her pussy. Okay BBBJ got me hard and ready with such a hottie next to me. I insisted on her starting the main course with Cowgirl which she obliged. Her riding was not bad and I enjoyed holding onto her tight ass and rubbing her cute B cups. Then she asked me to take over so I worked hard with Missionary and standing Mish that got both of us breathless. Asked her to turn around as I always wanted to finish in Doggie but again to my surprise she rejected with her very limited English, which was the last straw to my effort to make this a memorable encounter. I simply pounded her in Missionary till I burst inside her.

We went into shower again and she got me cleaned. Got dressed and I gave her 100k as tips and she was bold enough to ask for another 100k lol which I rejected. Went back to the club, sat for a while observing the girls and mamasans, went to the cashier to pay for the beer, got the exit ticket, and left.

Not a bad experience over all, but I do prefer a more GFE experience. With so many other girls around I knew I could find better ones (in terms of service) next time.

[ Last edited by  Cloudymoon at 10-10-2023 01:07 ]

Recent Ratings
micgao   11-10-2023 00:03  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
HKGPeter   10-10-2023 16:29  Karma  +3   Thank you.
TedKoppel   10-10-2023 13:19  Karma  +2   
Skepti10   10-10-2023 09:14  Karma  +4   
Offshore2   10-10-2023 07:33  Karma  +3   
bigboy4791   10-10-2023 02:45  Karma  +4   
mihirorox   10-10-2023 02:28  Acceptance  +1