Subject: [HK] Shy Slim Thai (TR Roy Thai - Udon)
robbb
Lustful Lord

UID 297127
Digest Posts 0
Credits 556
Posts 21
Karma 553
Acceptance 65
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 9-10-2023 19:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HK] Shy Slim Thai (TR Roy Thai - Udon)

Date & Time of Session: Oct 9
Name: Udon (her real name is Fai or F something)
Agent: Roy Thai (@roygor88) I've read mixed reviews of Roy but I've used him several times and he provides the best hotel walk-in experience, especially for non Chinese speakers
Nationality & Language: Thai (from Chiang Mai), she can't speak much English
Face: 7/10 looks about 70% of the TG photoshopped photos. Her eyes are not as big and round and not as pale (basically the usual photoshop)
Body: 9/10 Tall (165cm?) and slim but not skinny. Nice B cups and butt, lot of meat in the right places
Skill: 5/5 (good BBBJ pays attention to other areas besides the tip, which I think is rare)
Service: 5/5 (She's a bit shy but she's polite)
Price & Session Length: $900 for 45 mins
Repeat: I actually might if I have a string of bad punts and just want a guaranteed nice experience

Udon says she arrived yesterday (yea right) . I don't really believe her because she has that dazed look many WGs whos been working for more then 2 weeks have. Glassy eyes/half closed, looks unhealthy because of lack of sunlight and eating ramen or bread from 7-11 for weeks

I do believe her when she said she's a college student. When we were talking she was on her IG and I saw graduation pics. And she doesn't have tattoos or smoke.

So I go up, she opens the door while hiding behind it and I breathe a sigh of relief when I saw she's not that different from the TG pics   . She's shy but polite. Her room is very clean and there's nothing like ashtrays or used towels lying around. We shower together and she is very thorough and uses good Johnson soup. She gave a courtesy back massage for 30 seconds which was sweet.

Lie down, usual cat bath and unusually good BBBJ. Good suction but what was different was she also covered everywhere else, not just the tip. Of course the tip is the most important but it was nice to get a different BBBJ experience

The sex was very good. She's quite tight and her body looks amazing when you look at her doing missionary. Her small waist looks great and she's very flexible when when I pushed her legs all the way back. After I finish I just lied down on top for a few mins and she does that nail to skin light scratch thing some Thai girls do

She's here for another 2 weeks. She's apparently very popular cause her TG photos looks believable. I want to try Zavia (she's half Moroccan) but I'm scared I'll be massively disappointed. If some other bro is braver than me pls do write a review. Will drop as much acceptance/karma I can give if I figure out how it work.

Recent Ratings
Guys_My_Age   11-10-2023 08:26  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   10-10-2023 09:12  Karma  +4   
Phaychay   9-10-2023 20:30  Karma  +4   
like2bonk   9-10-2023 20:05  Karma  +3   dazed look after 15 cocks a day lol
proplus   9-10-2023 19:39  Karma  +3