Subject: 229 - NP Meet Men. What an Ass!!!
JohnJohnJohnny
Nookie Newbie

UID 291412
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30
Posts 3
Karma 30
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 9-10-2023 14:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
229 - NP Meet Men. What an Ass!!!

Date & Time of Session:  Oct 2
Name:  229
Agent: Telegram @meetmen
Nationality & Language: Thai/ Passable English
Face:  4/5 MCOT
Body: 5/5 Fake boobs but that ass
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $600 45mins
Repeat: Yes but she's leaving soon so might not have time

As always the agent is great and the pictures are 90% accurate to what you get. Can't recommend this agent enough. Never any bother and the rooms are clean and never once have I seen and B&S.

I get there and she's all smiles wearing the dress from one of her TG pictures. It hides her shape a little but that's quickly remedied as she drops it to the floor. This is when I realise I've hit to jackpot here

She tells me that she doesn't see many "farang" because they like skinny girls! She is more than skinny enough for me, curves in all the right places and BIG curves in all the perfect ones.

Proceed to shower where she washes me down, not too bad but no BBBJ in the shower. Head to the bed and she goes straight to the teasing cat bath slipping down to tease LB. Good work as she took her time but always looking up no 69 position.

Dom goes on but I'm "too big for her to go on top" so we do Mish and then doggy. Good enthusiasm from her and I got a good view of that asset.

Finish off with some time to go so she volunteered a light massage and chatted for a few minutes. No clock watched.

Good time would go again.

Recent Ratings
firsttimelong   9-10-2023 21:40  Acceptance  +1   I thought I had read somewhere else on forum that this agent really overdoes photoshop, probably have to check for mysel ...
Phaychay   9-10-2023 20:36  Karma  +4   
proplus   9-10-2023 15:39  Karma  +3   Thought the title was dissing the agent at first….!