Subject: (BKK) Paradise with Nana, 3rd Time's The Charm? (spoiler: YES)
besco203
Kinky King

UID 295728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1008
Posts 59
Karma 999
Acceptance 172
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 5-10-2023 21:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
(BKK) Paradise with Nana, 3rd Time's The Charm? (spoiler: YES)

Date & Time of Session: Today, afternoon
Name:  Nana
Link: https://www.paradisemassagebangkok.com/staff
Nationality & Language: Thai, English was decent
Face: 5.5/10
Body: 6/10
Skill: 10/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: 7/10
Price & Session Length: 2500 baht for 2 hours tantra massage + 200 tip
Repeat: Yes, would repeat with Nana and also want to try other girls (I find the slight variations in technique keep things interesting.  If you get used to one lady, the excitement goes down a bit imo)

So I arrived in BKK only 4 days and this is my 3rd consecutive day seeking out a provider.  The first 2 times, I didn't have much luck.  Both were at 7-Heaven and my 40 minute HJ ended up being about 10 minutes in each case.  They costed 1k baht, so not a huge loss, but not quite what I was looking for.  I was given some great advice by JackTheBat and others and decided to change up my approach and look for a longer service.  For those that don't know, I'm married and not looking for BJ or FS.  I have a weakness for long HJs with lots of teasing and edging.

My plan was to try Analisa's 90 minute tantra.  From reviews here, I knew that Praew and Luna were solid.  However, neither were included in the 14 girl lineup given to me in Line.  Luna wouldn't be available until later and Praew had the day off.  Darn!  So I decided to give Paradise a shot as they have pretty solid prices for a 2 hour service, and I'd assume if you're booking for 1.5 or 2 hours that it's very rare they'll push you out the door in 10 minutes.  There aren't a ton of reviews on Paradise, but Jasmine seemed to be well liked so I asked for her.  She was in the lineup, but when I asked to book her I was told she was no longer availabe.  Not looking good so far!

I decided to just YOLO it up and head to Paradise and then decide there.  When I got to the shop there were 5 girls there who all looked fairly average.  None were ugly, but most guys would probably pass on by with that lineup.  I talked to the Mammasan about which massage I wanted and made it clear I just wanted B2B + HJ and included prostate, but no BJ or FS.  She suggested the tantra package and I agreed.  Before I knew it, she'd already assigned me to Nana.  I didn't really care that much tbh since I had no intel on any of them and none looked better or worse than the rest.

Nana is a mid 40s MILF body type.  Face is kinda cute, but nothing amazing, and body is carrying extra pounds, but still looked pretty good.  And her tits were medium sized, but natural and really nice to look at.

The room had one of those milking tables where you can hang your dick through a hole instead of smashing it into the table.  I'd never experienced one before, but they're quickly growing on me.  I need to compile a list of places that have these tables!  Anyway, Nana had stripped down to her panties and off we went.  She suggested 2 shots and I said that's fine.  For the first 20 minutes, Nana was using pretty much only her fingertips all over the backside of my body and occasionally teasing the LB about every 30 seconds.  I really liked this technique and was already feeling quite good.  The 2nd phase was more of a traditional massage, soft, but I quite liked it.  The only thing is I wish it had included a bit of teasing, but no problem, I was still greatly enjoying my time.  At about 40 minutes in she started focusing exclusively on my intimate parts with a very skilled, gentle technique.  She asked if I'd like prostate now, and I said yes.  I was really close to the edge at this point, and knew it wouldn't be long.  She began the prostate part (very gentle as I asked) and very slowly amped up the sensation on my LB guiding to me a mind blowing orgasm 5 minutes later.

At this point we were a little over an hour in and I was already feeling like I was floating in another dimension.  She began to massage my body again and it felt quite good while in this state.  With about 30-40 minutes to go in the session, she had me turn over.  From this point on, everything was purely focused on my LB.  What Nana did I'd probably describe as cock worship.  She seemed to quite enjoy what she was doing.  She wasn't really stroking at all, but rather gently caressing and running fingertips all over, occasionally cupping the tip.  It was quite incredible.  She then began to pick up the pace again and I was ready to blow a few minutes later and had another fantastic orgasm.

Afterwards, Nana showered with me and we did a recap of the session.  She's really friendly and it's evident that she wants to please the customer.  I said that with her skill I could probably blow 4-5 times and she replied "I could do that, whatever you want for next time, just tell me".  So I asked for her Line so I could talk to her directly, but in retrospect, this might not have been a good idea.  I will definitely repeat with Nana at some point, but I'm also intrigued to see how the 2-hour tantra would go with other girls.  So if I stop in another time, I will probably feel bad if Nana is there and I choose someone else.  I'm sure she wouldn't mind, but still.

Anyway, I think going forward my focus will be on these 2-hour massages offered by a lot of places that offer HJ ending and cost roughly 2.5k.  Kiss, Passion, Honey Bee all seem to offer the same thing.  I think when the massage is just gonna be massage and HJ, then looks go down in value and skill supercedes all.  I don't care if she's not a stunner as long as she's ok to look at and has great skills.

[ Last edited by  besco203 at 5-10-2023 22:00 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Klaus123   9-10-2023 18:57  Acceptance  +1   
Haumann   9-10-2023 16:43  Karma  +4   
rhumet   7-10-2023 22:30  Acceptance  +1   
hkpunter999   7-10-2023 18:21  Karma  +6   
gaoxing   6-10-2023 19:19  Karma  +5   Great find. Don’t worry so much about getting someone reviewed before.
DiamondBac   6-10-2023 15:21  Karma  +2   
booby_lover   6-10-2023 13:34  Karma  +5   
hotjac   6-10-2023 13:32  Karma  +5   Nice find, thanks for sharing
obe   6-10-2023 12:44  Karma  +10   
Laszlo   6-10-2023 10:49  Karma  +4   Congrats on finding what you were looking for.
JackTheBat   6-10-2023 07:06  Karma  +10   "feeling like I was floating in another dimension..." Yesssssss.
Leftleg28   6-10-2023 05:38  Acceptance  +1   
Joness   6-10-2023 02:48  Acceptance  +1   Excellen! Will visit them in November!
lorenzo37   6-10-2023 02:11  Acceptance  +1   
bigboy4791   6-10-2023 00:57  Karma  +4   
kalvinhobbs   5-10-2023 23:23  Karma  +5   
Bronxmanden   5-10-2023 22:47  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30849
Posts 2019
Karma 30484
Acceptance 7291
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 6-10-2023 09:53  Profile Blog P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by besco203 at 5-10-2023 20:55
I said that with her skill I could probably blow 4-5 times and she replied "I could do that, whatever you want for next time, just tell me"

Congratulations on finding a provider that delivered a noteworthy session.

"Just tell me..." I have heard this before, and yes, it's typically genuine. If you're satisfied, you're likelier to tip and possibly return for more of that good stuff. Don't worry--whatever you want, you can tell them. They've heard it all before.

That "cock worship" vibe is always nice. And you will find it more often in older and sometimes heavier technicians who have more experience and have gotten over their "OMG I'm such a babe" phase.

I ask guys what they want, and sometimes the mission statement is "a total 10/10 babe who will slaver over my bacon torpedo, oh and must be slim and early 20s." In sexual services, much like in life, compromise is an art.

JtB

Recent Ratings
Haumann   9-10-2023 16:43  Karma  +4   
hkpunter999   7-10-2023 18:20  Karma  +10   
gaoxing   6-10-2023 19:19  Acceptance  +5   100%
besco203   6-10-2023 11:34  Karma  +2   
Laszlo   6-10-2023 10:49  Karma  +4   True words
besco203
Kinky King

UID 295728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1008
Posts 59
Karma 999
Acceptance 172
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 6-10-2023 11:40  Profile P.M. 
Yes, I totally agree Jack.  I think the older gals probably get far less work than they used to so are more likely to go the extra mile to please and therefore retain any clients they do get.  As long as they're not ugly or borderline obese, then I don't mind so much.  To be honest, when I'm getting worked on and in my own little zone, my eyes are closed anyway, so it hardly matters what they look at at that point.  Also, I'm not even having sex with them so a lot of attraction is probably less important for me.  

That being said, there is definitely something extra when the girl is smoking hot, so I think going forward I'll maybe stick to a 75/25 ratio of sticking to reliable providers vs. looking for that hidden gem who's very attractive and also gives an excellent performance.

Thanks again for all your assistance here!
Louisli
Musky Member

UID 297220
Digest Posts 0
Credits 127
Posts 9
Karma 126
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 20
Registered 7-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 7-10-2023 04:55  Profile P.M.