Subject: Lydia foremost building - old but gold?
freebrunch
Carnal Conqueror

UID 263924
Digest Posts 0
Credits 319
Posts 24
Karma 315
Acceptance 87
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-10-2019
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2023 19:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lydia foremost building - old but gold?

One of those ladies I would've never paid attention to if I went around ringing doorbells... but turned out ok.

Who: Lydia
Location: Foremost Building Jordan (on top of the station) 5.30pm Weekday
Link: https://s-books.141-hk.com/sb/en ... 168?referral=flower
Face: 3/5 given age
Body: 3/5 some baby damage, saggy belly, but possible 6 pack under all that
Tits: 4/5  given age, on the big side, saggy ish, but nice to touch
Ass: 3/5 pretty sure its fake, more on that in the body of the post later on, legs and ass just dont match lol
Service: 4/5 clearly experienced, but comes across as if she doesn't care
Massage: 2/5 cant massage to save her life
Overall: 3/5 not what i hoped for, but I can see why people like her
What: massage, bbbj, fs
Price: 1000 supposed 1hr
WIR: no chance

So where do I start... Saw the flower rank on the website and thought to myself why not, since everyone rates her to highly... cross referenced another post here, checks out let's go.

Messaged her on WhatsApp, very responsive and friendly attitude.  Doesn't speak a lick of english, had to translate the whole thing. Np at all, pretty used to that here by now.

Was delayed 10 mins as she had someone else in.  I normally punt at lunchtime, so this felt mega busy to me, foremost was crawling with bros.

I came up called the doorbell, she opened with a smile, immediately thought meh, not that attractive.

Undressed, she gave me a pretty standard shower, copped a feel to see whats on offer, tits are real and nice to touch, shower felt a little rushed.  Popped myself on the bed, she went on with the massage, just came back from SEA, so this massage was underwhelming.  After about 15 mins shes asked if i am tired of lying down and I thought, sure lets get to it.

She went on with a standard LB play with nipple sucking, then moved onto the bbbj.  That was pretty good, not quite jasmine, but definitely Knows her stuff.  I asked for 69 and she said that would be extra (or so i think), anyway i went ok lb is hard, she capped me & lets go.

Went doggy, her knees on bed and i was stood on the floor and by my amazement, this ass and body that looked unattractive to average at best, from behind looked actually very decent.  Grabbed her by her waist and pounded away, i laid her flat on the bed still from behind, felt really good.  Gotta say that somewhat small waist and large ass looked and felt great.

After about a solid 20mins i popped and she took ages to get up, at the time i thought shes been quite kind as other ladies at this point would just look to shut up shop.  Thinking back, maybe she just enjoyed herself and took a while to get a grip. She jumped in the shower I lied down on the bed, was quite exhausted after whole days work and this.  Called me in for a shower, again somewhat rushed event, dressed up, paid and left.

Overall, another iffy punt, expensive for what it is, the gal was slightly above average for her age, wasnt showing much interest, maybe cos i dont speak any form of chinese.  Massage was terrible, bj was good, doggy was quite good. Moans felt real for a change

On a closing note, it seems in hk you either get and oldie who knows whats up or get a good looking 20-30 who fks like a piece of wood... not sure where can i get both attractive and proficient... Bros help me out with the next punt!  Peace out.

Recent Ratings
proplus   4-10-2023 21:04  Acceptance  +3   
HK_Legend   4-10-2023 19:42  Karma  +10   Flowers are total BS!

new guy in hk, ill be in your care
proplus
Kinky King

UID 89755
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1147
Posts 119
Karma 1119
Acceptance 555
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2023 21:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
When I came across her ad, those tits looks out of this world, in reality whilst they are a big handful, sagging.

I found Lydia quite friendly and service was not bad at all, maybe it’s because I can speak Cantonese and she was more interested.

As for the flower rankings, that’s just total BS, always the same WGs.

And I guess that’s just the way things are now, young pretty ones can get away with zero service as they know the punters will keep going into their door because of their looks. They probably see more punters in a day, putting an effort into things will tire them out.