Font size: S M L
[Bali] Flame Spa Seminyak

Date & Time of Session: September 2023, 4:30PM
Name: Victoria & Clara
Link: https://flamespabali.com/
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Indonesian and basic conversation English
Face:  V: 4/5; C: 4.5/5
Body: V: 3.5/5 her Cs sagged more than I thought, C: 4/5 she was perky, toned and nice ass
Height: V: 5 ft. 4”; C: 5ft 1-2”
Skill: V&C: 5/5
Service: B2B massage, Catbath, slid, bubble bath all 4.5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 2,700,000IDR and I tipped 250kIDR each
Repeat: Yes, the next morning with a different pair

In Bali for a wedding and staying at Seminyak, found this place and their website is explicit about erotic therapists and massage with sensual explosion so… sign me up and I rolled up at around 4pm after a good afternoon nap and did not have to wait.

Check-in
You are welcomed by security, and then 2 beautiful receptionists that ask you to take a seat on one of their sectioned off couch areas. You are offered water or ginger tea. You look at the menu, same as the website difference in pricing dependant on number of therapists (up to 3 at a time), the duration (menu shows max of 90 minutes but you can add more time in increments of 30 or 60 minutes) and lastly the room. I chose the highest class of jacuzzi room as I chose 90 minutes with 2 therapists and you automatically get the highest class. I did not add on Nuru as I don’t love the super slide where I fear sliding off. Then you put your phone, wallet, basically everything except the clothes on your back into a locker next to reception.

Choosing
The receptionist then receives payment, they accept card as they are a legitimate establishment and she leads you into the spa and you walk to the back through dark sliding doors into a room with girls in lingerie, some with tits basically showing, some with a nightie all very stimulating. At that time there were around 15 girls you would not have made a wrong choice. I picked Victoria for her large looking tits which I later find out was not that large. Then I chose Clara as she reminded me of someone is used to know definitely MCOT

Room
Then the receptionist takes your drink order while walking you to the room. I opted for soda water. The jacuzzi room was large with a large hot tub, the massage bed was large enough to fit 3 people for sure. And mirrors so they know you want to look at all the angles, a tv looping ads for the spa but the r rated ads with hot girls in lingerie, bdsm gear, dressed up. And the room is uv lit, so it’s all giving this sexy vibe. Then the door knocks, Victoria and Clara enter and introduce themselves with hugs and kisses on the cheek.

Service
Clara came in first and up close she looked even better! Definitely MCOT and Victoria came behind her saying hi with a hug and kneels down and starts taking off my pants and my underwear and shirt. She gave LB a sneaky peck. Great start.

Pt. 1
They gave me a great face down massage for the first 20-30 minutes while we chatted and got to know each other. They understood that I like Clara for her looks so she was near me letting her touch her, get kisses slight choking while Victoria was working my legs and ass teasing LB and grinding her LS on my leg. Then they asked me turn while they took off the rest of their lingerie and wow so much to grab! Victoria’s Cs, Clara’s ass and LS at reach. You can touch but not insert, wonder if you go enough if that changes. They asked how many times I wanted to cum, I said start with 1 but they were ambitious and proclaimed 5.

Pt. 2
They are all over me and I can touch everything. At one point their faces were sandwiching LB while they kissed my inner thighs it was all so hot, then I asked em to be in each one of my arms and I was having the time of my life! And they were kissing my neck as I grabbed their asses and rubbed their LSs and as they noticed I am getting there, they start building their moans and breathing. Then I popped one of the biggest shots I’ve had in a while. They were so hot and we all took a little break, Clara fetched me soda water and we relaxed

Pt 3.
Clara gave me a head massage, while Victoria rubbed my thighs and we were chatting. The time was getting to the 70th minute mark, we didn’t notice playing that long. They later shared they usually plan for 30 minutes after the first shot but they were having too much fun and lost track (great to hear they enjoyed themselves ) I didn’t have it in me to cum again so we went to the jacuzzi for a bubble bath and play! Before long it was almost time and they rinsed me off, shampoo’d my hair. Dried me off and made sure I got dressed. Then they sent me on my way

Exit
They try to confuse you getting back to the reception area as you get to this poolside bar area and may sit there drinking. Good thing I saw the sign even in my post cum, high mental state. I asked to leave tips for Victoria and Clara and booked my grab back to my hotel.

Thoughts
Great experience and I would have liked to repeat with Victoria and Clara the next day, but clara had her day off and Victoria was probably chosen by the time I got there. Great experience, clean, you will find a girl you like, service is all upfront, nothing sleazy about it They have options for couples where it’s also erotic massage The girls said they are treated well and it’s a good environment for them to work. So I highly recommend!

Enjoy fellow punters!

[ Last edited by  1punt2punt4 at 3-10-2023 15:30 ]

Recent Ratings
maroximus   10-2-2024 19:41  Acceptance  +1   Excellent thank you for details
iDurian   12-1-2024 05:43  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, thanks for sharing
facelessvoid21   9-1-2024 12:13  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
PettyP   4-1-2024 00:03  Acceptance  +1   Original
jasonj999   28-11-2023 23:54  Karma  +3   
Bangkokbob   27-11-2023 09:51  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
skulld   27-11-2023 07:09  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Pjo27   26-11-2023 19:45  Acceptance  +1   Original
SalesGuy555   17-10-2023 23:21  Karma  +2   Fantastic! Thanks!
BrownNuts   17-10-2023 16:59  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   13-10-2023 09:45  Karma  +10   Good report
goflow   12-10-2023 23:40  Karma  +2   
Offshore2   12-10-2023 22:28  Karma  +3   You think FS might be available for right price?
shortpunt104   12-10-2023 22:04  Acceptance  +1   
gaoxing   6-10-2023 19:50  Karma  +5   Well written
mihirorox   5-10-2023 20:45  Acceptance  +1   
saylr   4-10-2023 19:34  Karma  +3   That is great that they were so interactive with each other! Rare
Kryddersvend   3-10-2023 23:50  Karma  +3   
oscar   3-10-2023 16:30  Karma  +1   Booking my flight to bali right now. Sounded amazing.
shortpunt104
Musky Member

UID 273727
Digest Posts 0
Credits 183
Posts 25
Karma 181
Acceptance 37
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-4-2021
Status Offline
Post at 12-10-2023 22:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 1punt2punt4's post

thanks for the info. i've passed by this place many place in seminyak but was always hesitant to go inside. will check this out next time
Pjo27
Musky Member

UID 299004
Digest Posts 0
Credits 143
Posts 21
Karma 142
Acceptance 18
Reading Access 20
Registered 23-11-2023
Location Indonesia
Status Offline
Post at 26-11-2023 23:02  Profile P.M. 
Thanks, many people talked about Flame. Will see or I want to go there next year when I am in Bali.