Acceptance 384
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2023 00:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Funny meeting.. Not

https://www.vivastreet.co.uk/esc ... start-now/299235562

so on with the travels and last week I messaged this profile on viva street .  pictures not accurate but was a petite cute Japanese lady said she was 27 but I think she was more 37.

anyway I was thinking should I post this as these girls move around a lot and it needed really oddly ,  but thought share so you can either laugh or as I did nearly puke..  

so was asked upon messaging to call once opposite apartment  seems normal for the asian ladies in London to do this.

once confirmed I was there told to come to 2nd floor and was let in by a petite mid 30s Japanese lady. paid the money. and an extra for kissing and she starts off with some decent dfk.\\clothes come off and I go down for data she has a great clit and seems to really enjoy the time im down there . on with Dom for covered bj and then in I go.   

all going well she asks me to go slowly as im bigger than she's had which im told a lot even though im only average ..  

any way im pounding away and decide to do her doggy.  get her to flip and after a few mins of banging her hole I start to get a funny smell.   and she has literally shit herself from me pounding her pussy..   it reeks and I pull out and im giving about to vomit everywhere..

into bathroom to clean up she jumps in the shower and I follow.  when I get out she starts some BBBJ asn asks me to cum over her tits.  uses google translate to apologise saying I was too big and strong..  

anyway. off I pop.  and thinking WTF ..  
\\anyone else had this?

Recent Ratings
Iken   16-10-2023 12:18  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
mihirorox   7-10-2023 02:37  Acceptance  +1   
Bay1955   6-10-2023 07:26  Karma  +2   Original
Offshore2   5-10-2023 09:17  Karma  +2   Holy s#@!. Would be a boner killer for me!
guppyfowling   5-10-2023 04:55  Karma  +2   wat
frollics1
Kinky King

UID 291213
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1760
Posts 121
Karma 1741
Acceptance 384
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 10-10-2023 18:05  Profile P.M. 
@ offshore2. yeah was originally for me too but once cleaned up and she started OWO he soon woke back up
Offshore2
Carnal Conqueror

UID 293158
Digest Posts 0
Credits 388
Posts 78
Karma 370
Acceptance 351
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 10-10-2023 20:47  Profile P.M. 
@frollics1 Good for you. Strong constitution to be able to pick back up and continue I must say!

The exact same thing has not happened to me before. Closest I have gotten were the times when I realized mid-session that I had jumped into the red sea.
- 1st time it happened freaked me out a little. The blood, the possible increased STD risks, the whole yucks factor.
- The subsequent times ... almost funny I must admit. First thing I always notice is the metallic smell of blood, then look down and see the foamy red ring around pussy. Pull out and LB looks like he has a red mustache! Another badge earned!