Subject: JSL - Amazing Thai Mimi (two sessions)
shaykh
Kinky King

UID 268097
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1196
Posts 43
Karma 1191
Acceptance 100
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-7-2020
Status Offline
Post at 2-10-2023 22:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL - Amazing Thai Mimi (two sessions)

Name: Mimi
Nationality & Language: Thai & English
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 165?
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 800 (first session), 400 + tips (second session)
Repeat: yes absolutely

Session 1:

She has several threads under her name and it wouldn't be fair to her if I didn't share my part and tell you guys to see her as well as she's an amazing punt, and only for 400HKD! It had been approx. two weeks since I last had an orgasm so I wanted to punt with someone who I know will be worth seeing. I went to Mimi at JSL and 5 seconds later her tongue was in my mouth already and her hands on my crotch. I was already horny before and it only got more after I ended up in her room. Her hands on my crotch felt nice and she noticed it as well. We continued to DFK onto the bed, and I asked her if multiple shots are possible in an hour. She said that it's up to me whether I can handle it or not, but she's ready for it and she hopes that I'm ready for a crazy girl. I only replied with "okay let's shower" and she laughed. We both undressed and went into the shower together. We DFK'd in the shower while she was washing me thoroughly, and she also gave me some mouth wash. All of a sudden, she smiles at me and pushes me slowly against the wall. She goes down on her knees and started giving me an amazing bbbj. It felt so good that I came in less than 30 seconds. My orgasm lasted a long time and she took all of it in her mouth. Even after I was done, she was still sucking my lb until I was clearly finished. I was already happy at that point and I couldn't wait to get on the bed and continue the action.

I got out of the shower, dried myself off, she joined me on the bed and she told me to take photos for my friend (@Dutchy12). I obliged and only took 3-4 photos since I didn't wanted to push it too much with my first visit. I was hard again and she asked me if I was ready or if I wanted a massage first. I asked her for the massage first since I could use one as well from working long hours the past few weeks. Dutchy12 didn't lie when he said that she was a professional masseuse back in Thailand, and she confirmed to me that she was and it was a great massage. During the massage we talked about many different topics, so social time is also great with her.

After she was done with the full body massage, she started stroking my balls and gave me a slow HJ to make me hard again. She smiled and asked me if I was ready for round two. I didn't hesitate and said yes. I turned around on my back and she gave me another BBBJ before putting on the condom and coming on top. Her CG skills are good, she DFK's as well and sucks on my nipples while riding me. I told her to switch positions with me, so I can come on top and ride her as well. she feels tight and can take it when I go both slow and soft  or fast and hard. It didn't take much before I came inside the dom. She asked if it felt good and if I was ready for another round. She's definitely a crazy good punt but I couldn't go for another round. The first shot was too intense and good and I didn't need more than the second shot. Afterwards we talked a bit, kissed more, showered together and I paid her 800HKD and I left.

Session 2:

It only took a few days for me to return to JSL and to Mimi, this time I just wanted one shot and this was more PSE than the first session. I rang her doorbell, she was happy to see me and we started DFK'ing immediately. I didn't hesitate to continue this on the bed and I wslowly went down from her lips to her tits to her pussy (while taking more pics this time). This session also felt a bit different (in a good way), she felt more open and comfortable with me and so did I. Turns out that she loves getting oral as well, she was moaning hard and when I went up to kiss her tits, she told me to go back down She only needed a few minutes before she came and she needed a moment of rest after that. In the meantime, I undressed myself and laid next to her on the bed for some GFE time. To keep it short, the sex was even better this time and she said so as well. If I could only punt with 1 more person in my life, I would choose Mimi.

Thanks again @Dutchy12 for sharing your experience and giving me her contact.

EDIT: Apparently there is a limit to file size that I can upload so I will upload more pics in the following days, apologies in advance for the spam.

[ Last edited by  shaykh at 2-10-2023 22:48 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
TedKoppel   4-11-2023 15:48  Karma  +3   
jojo9090   13-10-2023 22:40  Karma  +3   
CelakKenyang   4-10-2023 16:29  Acceptance  +1   
Smatte   3-10-2023 14:30  Karma  +5   She’s awesome and I’d love to see her again. If anyone has her telegram or WeChat, please send over!
funfeelfree   3-10-2023 10:16  Acceptance  +1   
asianfetish   3-10-2023 06:11  Karma  +5   
proplus   3-10-2023 01:01  Acceptance  +3   
frollics1   2-10-2023 23:41  Karma  +5   
johnxyz   2-10-2023 23:03  Karma  +4   What room is she in?
asianfetish
Erotic Emperor

UID 47019
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2084
Posts 124
Karma 2067
Acceptance 344
Reading Access 60
Registered 23-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2023 06:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Great Report and pics.
Tuesday (Today) 3rd Oct is her last working day incase anyone wants to catch her before she leaves. Also she moved to KH building . 10th Floor Room C3.