Acceptance 173
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2023 19:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Pattaya - Nichawarin massage soi 13/1 - on/aon

Thai friendly https://www.thaifriendly.com/on322

Saw her ads on thaifriendly and I remember another member went to this massage shop before, got there just after dinner and was looking for a good massage. I saw Mali? Another milf that was there and had a quick chit chat, aon looks ok, not as good as the photo on thaifriendly but still nice looking, a quick discussion on what she can do, she said full massage b2b with good ending, I ask if she can do cum in mouth and she said ok - 1500 baht…. I didn’t want to kill the chemistry so I said ok…

She led me upstairs to a room and ask me to do a quick shower which I did, follow by that she got undressed, put some oil and did some b2b massage, she does have nice man made tits and I can feel them as she rub it against me.

After 20 minute she ask em to turn around and continue the b2b massage and started working the balls and shaft….. not the best blow job but she moved to 69 with a hairy pussy and let me finger her….. she start to suck faster and faster and I blew the load….. no swallow for this milf, she walked towards the bathroom and split my baby out….. a quick mouth rinse and came back to finish the massage. A shower and we say our goodbye, also saw mali and thought…. Maybe I should of gone with her…. She a nice looking milf, maybe another time

Wir? No triple F

Recent Ratings
obe   2-10-2023 09:21  Karma  +10   Looks nice in her photos
lorenzo37   2-10-2023 05:07  Acceptance  +1