Subject: Pattaya - full moon beer bar - fifi (blow job tour)
akibaaustralia
Kinky King

UID 245873
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1128
Posts 45
Karma 1119
Acceptance 173
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2023 18:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Pattaya - full moon beer bar - fifi (blow job tour)

So decide to go down soi 6 with mates and they are drinking away; opted to go check out click bar and King Kong around 3pm….. no nice girl looking….. have to say pattaya is quiet and not busy (that’s what the girls on the street are saying) continue down the bj bar stroll and a young fifi comes grab me calling me oppa (I’m not Korean though)….. oppa today not busy for me, I have good service you want? Fifi is slim and normally not my type as her chest are slightly flatter than what I normally like but I give her credit to grab customer and sweet talking.

Go in and buy a lady drink for her and a beer for me since it was hot….. discuss payment and she wanted 800 baht for bj and 1500baht for st; I said I only want bj and counter 700, she was hesitant but must be a slow day so she said ok.

She lead me to the bedroom and I thought there might be a confusion but no she ask me to quickly rinse the lb so she can suck me on the bed. I guess she was bit shy; she start working the balls and stroking the lb, lots of saliva and deep throat, a good 10 minute of action and I couldn’t cum. She said baby no feel good? I said ok but more feeling ok? So she ask me to move towards edge of the bed and started giving me some rimming while striking the lb.

After a few minute I ask her to give me more deep throat while holding her head down, she kept sucking and sucking and I shot the load into her mouth.   she kept sucking and swallow the load

I quick clean up and she tried to give me her line but I said baby I’m here holiday only. I end up giving her 800baht as agreed earlier as she did rimming and swallowing. She gave me a kiss on my cheek and I walk out the bar

Recent Ratings
Klaus123   9-10-2023 14:33  Acceptance  +1   
AprilMan   6-10-2023 20:31  Acceptance  +1   
kingtrainerbbc   5-10-2023 14:02  Acceptance  +1   
ImageCreator   4-10-2023 23:06  Karma  +4   
obe   2-10-2023 09:24  Karma  +10   Nice one
Cooljerk   2-10-2023 00:11  Karma  +1   Excellent
JackTheBat   1-10-2023 18:58  Karma  +10   Gotta love Pattaya.