Registered 28-5-2022
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2023 07:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HK] King Hing beauty but towels musky

Date & Time of Session:  September 2023
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Mando)
Face:  9/10. Stunning, like a young Cecilia Cheung
Body: 8/10 B cups.  Smooth soft skin, slim.
Height:  160
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7/10 - Although it was routine she didn't have any issue taking her in multiple positions.
GFE: 2/10 - Unfortunately wouldn't allow DFK but was very sweet and looked into my eyes when in Mish.
PSE: 6/10 - No qualms about my multiple positions, clam shell, doggy, missionary, side ways, cowgirl..
Price & Session Length:  500, 45 minutes.
WIR: For the price, yes

I have never been to KH before and funnily enough went into the wrong building to begin with wondering where are all the rooms. After finding the right one, I was faced with a huge and cramped queue for the lifts. Anyway went straight to 13th and went around the doors. It wasn't long until I got to hers and instantly hooked.

She was wearing black underwear with a thin white sash. Simple but sexy as hell. She was also incredibly beautiful. As someone who usually pays 2K+ for a punt as I prefer local, this was a bargain to me.

Went in and realised there were no hooks, so had to disrobe and put my clothes on the end of the bed on top of some shoeboxes. Went to shower, she washed me off and relatively uneventful. She has an amazing body, no tattoos or anything. Large well portioned B cups, verging on C. However when I went to dry myself off, while I was pleased to see a large pile of fresh real fluffy towels, they smelt a bit. It smelt like they had been washed but not allowed to dry properly so smelt a little musky.

On the bed gave me a cat bath and her technique around the nipples was great. Sucked her nipples for a bit and then on with a Dom for a CBJ. Her technique was great and no fake sounds either. All natural. Swapped Dom's for a fresh one and then this is where it got interesting. Started with cowgirl, then me on missionary. But this is where it gets spicy.

I then put her legs on my shoulder so I could go deeper and at this point I could tell she genuinely felt something and liked it. She went wild, groaned naturally and was different. Sadly wouldn't allow kissing otherwise it would have been amazing in this position. After maybe 5 minutes I went in from the side but didn't quite work well so stood her up on the floor and went behind in front of the mirror for another 5 minutes. I went in with the dirty talk, told her to look at me.tsking her from behind asked her if she was enjoying it, if she wanted me to shoot inside her and if she was feeling like a slut.

It was so hot and she really got into it. Afterwards I blew my load and she was exhausted. We laid in bed for a bit, cuddling. Talked for maybe 5 minutes and then showered. New towel, still musky but oh well. Paid and said our goodbyes.

Overall, positive experience which started routine but ended up heating up. Shame about the towels though, really off putting.

Recent Ratings
slickric423   6-10-2023 04:19  Karma  +5   
Generalhaps1   3-10-2023 03:27  Acceptance  +1   damn she sounds good hopefully she stays
Up8   2-10-2023 04:55  Karma  +2   Hope she's not leaving soon
Offshore2   2-10-2023 01:35  Karma  +2   Good stuff. Musky towel ok. Musky other things maybe not! Haha!
Laszlo   1-10-2023 18:46  Karma  +4   Great punt. Next time bring your own towel ;-)
Goldsurfer   1-10-2023 12:16  Acceptance  +1   There’s actually a 14th floor too depending on which lift you take
HK_Legend   1-10-2023 09:36  Karma  +10   Congratulations for your Graduation to MM.
proplus   1-10-2023 09:24  Acceptance  +3   
Hobbier   1-10-2023 08:45  Karma  +3