Nationality & Language: Russia & English
Face:  5/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  1800 40 min
Repeat: definitely yes

I know Anna is very popular here and she has been a regular visitor to Hong Kong since 2018 and has a good reputation. But i thought i would drop an actual review of her to show that shes still good and worth a visit.

I use this agent service pretty often since IN MY OPINION he usually has the most accurate pics and he is pretty straight forward about girls service. If you are looking for an actual DFK or cunnilingus he would tell you if the girl you are interested in does it or no or would be an honest "i dont know not many feedback on her". Well at least he tells me so. Might be since im a regular.

So happened this time. I wanted a good GFE service and after asking was offered Anna and Alexandra. That were guaranteed to provide such service. To my question what about all other girls (he has a lot this time) I told specific ones. he told that those dont provide and those he is not sure. Well i chose proven option which is Anna.

Same hotel in SYP Best Western Plus. Which i do like compare to others because of relatively bigger rooms and cozy interior. The only problem is that elevators sometimes require hotel cards i didnt figure out when exactly but its not a problem we met with Anna at 5th floor where the restaurant is located and no card required to go there

In my case Anna didnt even ask to pay i just left money on a table and went straight to the shower. There you have everything to clean yourself up with and a one time use towels.
Coming out to her being naked already and softly calling me to lay with her. We cuddled for a bit with kisses and touching each other. then i asked her for BJ and she stood on her knees and made really good job that i almost finished. Bj was no condom. I took her up and put in a doggy position 5 GOOD Minutes and im done. She shaked her ass a little and spread it then went back on her knees took of a condom and sucked me a little bit more as she said "need to clean everything up"

Chatting is also a good part of Anna. She can always keep up the dialog and seems like a mature person a psychologist.

In general. Anna is still good and definitely a go to option if you have any doubts about other girls and want to spend a good time not risking your money.
Btw even tho it was 5 years already Anna isnt getting older might be a witch or something. Same young face and slim body.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
juyai   10-11-2023 06:51  Acceptance  +1   
David.youngson   3-10-2023 23:07  Karma  +4   Nice!
Ecy29   30-9-2023 14:58  Karma  +3   
dingbat99   30-9-2023 08:44  Acceptance  +1   Hot
tmptmp   30-9-2023 01:52  Acceptance  +1   Thank you.
firsttimelong   30-9-2023 00:57  Acceptance  +1   she looks gorgeous too
clampbottom   29-9-2023 23:22  Karma  +3   Favorable
challenger516   29-9-2023 22:34  Karma  +2   sound like she improved her attitude and service compare to her last two visits to HK.
Phaychay   29-9-2023 20:35  Karma  +4   
miketk   29-9-2023 19:06  Karma  +6   Really subjective. No gal is perfect here! Full mark...

My old profile is
https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=66561