Subject: Bobo/Lucy in TST - Enthusiastic and confident!
junked
Musky Member

UID 27002
Digest Posts 0
Credits 105
Posts 9
Karma 105
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 20
Registered 29-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 27-9-2023 16:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bobo/Lucy in TST - Enthusiastic and confident!

Subject: A relaxing, comfortable, entertaining time was had by all!
Date & Time of Session:  18th August, 2023 for 90 minutes
Location:  Flat A2, 3/F, Fook Kiu Mansion, 34 - 36 Cameron Rd., Tsim Sha Tsui, KLN
Name:  Bobo / Lucy
Link: https://s-books.141-hk.com/sb/en ... 0?referral=district
Nationality & Language: Mainland China - Mandarin/English (enough)
Face:  4/5 Cute
Body: 4/5 If you like them curvy! Great tits!
Height:  Short
Skill: 5/5 She took great care of me, not a moment of boredom, didn't rush.
Service: 5/5 Took great care of me from door entry to departure.
GFE: 3/5 Eye contact and comfortable, but we're not in love here.
PSE: 4/5 She's ready for action, and will take the lead.
Price & Session Length:  1200 / 90 minute package
Repeat: I plan to, see how a second visit goes.

Made contact a couple of hours earlier than my planned visit to TST, and she let me know she's available, confirmed where she is, and we had an appointment. I enter, she helps me undress and we enter her shower room. She sits in a chair and washes me down, after confirmation, she gives an enthusiastic BBBJ and she is comfortable being touched. I forget the details, but she got me clean, and got me excited.

Off to one bed for a comfortable massage, some oil and more massaging and teasing, then an air mattress for some slip and slide guru and then the main event happened everywhere. Laying down, sitting up, standing up, she enthusiastically came along for the ride. She did encourage some moves more than others while ensuring my comfort while I was trying to rock her world. After I finished in the condom, she cleaned me up, and I noted she checked the time for the first time, continuing with a nice massage before going back into the shower before paying and leaving.

Recent Ratings
Generalhaps1   3-10-2023 03:40  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
cityguy   27-9-2023 22:15  Karma  +6   
HK_Legend   27-9-2023 18:27  Karma  +10