Face:  3/5
Body: 3/5
Height: 150cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  500 30min
Repeat: no

Went there initially to see girl in room 9 for my lunch release, but she was away, knocked on room 10 and a blonde girl opened, shes short, a little chubby, has blonde hair, 3/5 nothing special face or body but she smiles warmly, i liked how she smiled so i went inside. Usual service for 500, shower, dry, and some licking nipples and fondling my balls and dick. Id say shes quite okay, also she smiled a lot and not too fake which i think is important to keeping a relaxed atmosphere. She did capped blowjob, not bad technique, almost made me cum, so i switched to doggy and finished. Pussy was tight (she probably wasnt horny) but nice enough for cumming and giving me a satisfied afternoon. I wont repeat but i would say she had good service and nice mood.

If you want to identify her she has one tatto around shoulder, and one more tatto between belly button and pussy. Since i dont speak chinese i didnt catch her name.

Recent Ratings
Generalhaps1   3-10-2023 03:41  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
mihirorox   28-9-2023 00:09  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   27-9-2023 15:56  Karma  +10   2F in that building is getting popular since August (did not read a Report before) LOL. Handstanding!