Registered 4-7-2020
Status Offline
Post at 26-9-2023 16:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH small Thai girl with big fake breasts

Name: Nila
Nationality & Language: Thai & English
Face: 4/5
Body: 3.5/5 - very slim and short, looks good besides belly, she had a child before and you can see the scar very well, breasts big and fake
Height: 150cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5, doesn’t do BJ
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 400
Repeat: no, it’s her last day today but she’ll come back in 2-3 weeks

I found Nila on the 4F, go down to the long hallway left side when you come out of the elevator, at the end of the hallway on the right side door #5.

I rang her doorbell 3 times actually, I only asked her for the price on the second ring and I went in at the 3rd time as I wanted to check out the other floors as well. Side note: I did a punt on 11F with a mainland girl with 38G cup natural tits. Will write about her later when I have time but I don’t recommend her.

I went inside and we introduced ourselves to each other. She helped me put my stuff away which was nice, I’d giver her an extra point for service for that. She told me that today was her last day so I asked her how long she stayed in HK, how work is, where she’s from (Pattaya) and if she likes HK more etc. Not a lot of small talk because I don’t understand her English very well but it’s doable. I went inside the shower and showered by myself.

After shower, she helped me dry my body before going onto the bed. She came on top of me while giving a soft and slow HJ while kissing my nipples. I could fondle her tits and they were hard silicones. Scars are visible as well and I could feel them too. Her skin isn’t very soft compared to others, I’d say it’s a bit dry. When I got hard, she sat on top of me and grinded her pussy against my lb a bit before grabbing a condom and putting it on. I didn’t get a bj, not even cbj.

She came on top and went cg for a few minutes, she can do this very well and the view on her tits is amazing. I couldn’t stop grabbing and playing with them with my hands so when I put my hands down on her legs and hips, she grabbed my hands to put them back on her tits.

After 5 min, she pulls me closer to lotus position and then moved on to missionary. Her (unshaven) pussy is tight and feels great and I was pounding it hard. Nila closed her legs for me and put them on my shoulders so I can go even deeper. I wasn’t close to coming but I wanted to do another position. She then got up and sat on all fours. Her ass is soft and not big at all, but it’s a nice one that I got to pound hard and she only encouraged it. She’s a nice one for sure.

By now 20 min (excl shower) had passed and I couldn’t finish. I asked her if she could finish me off with a bj but she said no. Turns out that she just doesn’t do bj’s, which is a bummer and gets points deducted. HJ was fine so we went for that instead. She took the condom off, put some lube on lb and laid next to me so I could play and suck on those lovely nipples of hers. Her HJ is nice, she started off slowly and picks up the pace herself. 2 more minutes is what I needed before I popped.

She didn’t say much except ‘shower’ and we talked a bit more after that (while showering together). She doesn’t like Thailand apparently. Anyways, I got her wechat so i might post pics of her later on when I have access to my pc.

Also, would I repeat? No, because no BJ, otherwise yes.

Recent Ratings
mihirorox   27-9-2023 00:09  Acceptance  +1   
Hobbier   26-9-2023 19:10  Karma  +2   
liluzivert
Nookie Newbie

UID 299403
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 4-12-2023 02:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hi mate thanks for the great review can I pm you about her? Thanks

Recent Ratings
magictime12   4-12-2023 13:34  Acceptance  +1   Get a clue. This is from September. Follow forum rules and use the rating system.

Tw
liluzivert
Nookie Newbie

UID 299403
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-12-2023
Status Offline