Body:  8/10
Height:  5'2
Skill:  9/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: Yes
PSE: No
Price & Session Length: 10K baht per day, negotiated down for multiples days
Repeat: Yes

I was in Bangkok for a few days and decided to reach out to Ana to help me plan my trip. Since I was traveling solo, it was perfect for her to show me around town. Even though her face is blocked on the website, she's happy to show you what she looks like once you reach out to her, as long as you're respectful.

Full disclosure, if you're looking for a short-term encounter, Ana isn't the best choice. But if you're looking for someone to hang out with for a few days, she's great. She took me to some local spots and showed me around Bangkok. She's very friendly and speaks excellent English.

Now to the good stuff

We met outside my Airbnb and decided to grab a bite to see if we can hit it off and we did. If you're into pettie south east asian girls with a nice ass then look no further. After lunch, we went upstairs and got straights to action. Felt very natural, she started out with a bj, while I played with her tits. No complains there. After a couple mins I couldn't wait any longer and picked her up(Very pettie) and brought her to the bed. Cover came on and she went on top, very tight. I reached around and grab her ass, slowly inching my way towards her asshole. Played with it a little before putting my finger inside. She seemed to like it, didn't really fight back or anything. This went on for a couple mins before we switched to doggy and my god were the views amazing. She has these dimples right above her ass where you can put your thumbs on and just go to town. It wasn't long before I finished. Went out for dinner and came back for round 2, she spent the night and woke up and went for round 3.

Pretty much lived like this for the next couple days, great time!

Recent Ratings
Evolved   27-9-2023 03:07  Karma  +3   Thanks
Rayguy   25-9-2023 20:54  Karma  +5   Great find
proplus   25-9-2023 19:46  Acceptance  +3   
Jjaa123   25-9-2023 19:00  Karma  +3   
besco203   25-9-2023 17:00  Karma  +2