Body: 5/5 [tiny, light, slim]
Height:  162cm
Skill: 4/5 [energetic]
Service: 5/5 [hardworking]
GFE: 5/5 [soft spoken,  kind, huggable]
PSE: 3/5 [Sensed a hidden naughty side]
Price & Session Length: 1 hours [ 1600RMB (1hr); 2500RMB (2hrs) ]
Repeat: Yes!!!

(tldr section at the end, for the impatient ones)

prologue
Julie is fairly new to the website; she looked young with a tight body and a cute face. She has no reviews yet, so it was a bit of a risk. But no risk, no reward. So I booked her for an hour this saturday.

contacting
I contacted Julie on WeChat in the noon. She responded quickly and there was no trouble setting an appointment. I could tell her english wasn't fluent in the chat; as she chats like most vietnamese do; English in a certain way. But it was good enough to have small talk with her on WeChat. She also has WhatsApp, but she's aware it will not always work; so WeChat is recommended.

She seems to live in the same community where the other Vietnamese girls live. It's a place where they can rent apartments by the day instead of by the month. She told me she will leave in a few weeks; then come back and get a student Visa, to be able to stay here longer.

I was 30 minutes late; thanks to the torrenting rains that are plagueing Shanghai these days. But she was patient and understood how dense traffic in Shanghai could be, due to the rain. Finding her place within the community was not too tricky; I did make some wrong turns, but thanks to some pictures she showed me, I was able to find her place.

meeting
I sent her a text that I was around the place she took a picture of. I saw someone opening the door and she waved me inside. First things I noticed, she was wearing a face mask (?) which she immediately took off. She was tiny, wearing lingerie. But she looked very sexy and beautiful. Nice skin. A big flowery tattoo on her waist.  Her apartment was one of those typical small shoebox sized apartments. Two person's bed and in the back, shower and toilet shared within one cubicle, and the kitchen right next to it. But it was relatively clean. And the bed is al we need, right?

I asked her for some water; she gave me a fanta instead. Which was fine with me. I tried to make some small talk with her, which was a bit struggling. I believe she also speaks a bit Chinese, as she understood some of the Chinese words I dropped in there. But she was patient and spoke very softly, which relaxed me. She already had showered before I came, so I quickly showered myself in her shower. Nothing to write home about. Though I wish she would get larger towels.

After I dried myself off and came to her bed, she was already naked, waiting for me. She looked even sexier without the lingerie. Her breasts and especially her nipples, were really small and cute.

main event
She motioned to me to lie on the bed. First she licked my nipples a bit; but I am not very sensitive there. So then she quickly moved on and she poured some (Cherry flavored) lubricant on my D, and then started giving me a BBBJ. It felt quite good and she kept quite some pace. Frequently looking back at me into my eyes to see if I was enjoying it. Such a small and sexy girl giving me a blowjob was a real sight to behold! She kept going too, sometimes shifting positions, licking my balls, my shaft, everything. I could have enjoyed it for maybe the entire hour. However just looking at her sucking it, got me really aroused and I wanted to taste her breasts and return the favor to her.

So after 10 or so minutes, I motioned her to lie down and started kissing her breasts. Her nipples are so small, it's cute. Squeezing those soft breasts while sucking her nipples, aroused her a bit and she made all the right squeeky noises.

I kissed my way downwards, taking a tour over her tattoo, downwards to her pussy. She is totally shaven and her pussy looks perfect. Pink, small inner labia, tight hole. Oh I love to kiss and lick those kinds. I gave her DATY for quite a while, licking, sucking, teasing her clit. At one point she gave me a halfhearted slap on my face, while I was licking her. Which made me wonder how she will be if she's more comfortable and really aroused, being able to be herself. Stuck a finger inside her, massaging her G-spot to help make her cum, which did the trick. Pushed her over the edge and she had quite a big O.

We took a short break, cuddling; she gave me some sweet talk and softly mentioned how much she enjoyed it, etc.

Then she put the 'dom on me and rode me cowboy style. She was tight and very comfortable. While riding me, I grabbed her neck and we french kissed a bit. It was quite passionate and I felt in heaven. She eventually lost the energy to ride me, so I grabbed her and sat up, setting her on my lap. She weights absolutely nothing, so it's very easy to move her around! We f*cked like that for awhile, she mentioning it's one of her favorite positions.

I lifted her up (so light!) and put her on bed and kept going. Unfortunately, the night before I had to work throughout the night and I felt I was running on empty. So I lie on bed and she started BBBJ and handjob and made me cum in a fraction of a minute. I was spent.

She helped me clean up with lots of wet tissues; then asked if I wanted a massage. She massaged me, which was okay, not bad, not great. But good enough until the time ran out. I took a shower to clean up the massage oil, got dressed, paid her and left, very satisfied.

tldr summary
Julie is a beautiful, young girl, small, and light. Perfect skin, cute face, nice soft breasts, nice pussy. Soft spoken but very nice. She works hard and likes to make you feel comfortable. She enjoys DATY very much. She likes different positions and is easy to move around. She does not come across mechanical and genuinely liked spending time doing the deed. I definitely want to meet her again, and she if I can open her up more, see if I can bring out her naughty side; also spent 2 hours or overnight with her. Cuddling her is very, very comfortable.

P.S. There are more pictures on the website

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   2-10-2023 12:28  Karma  +10   
MoboKo   1-10-2023 18:20  Acceptance  +1   
Tybear   25-9-2023 06:38  Karma  +4   Excellent
Saurgus   25-9-2023 01:20  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   24-9-2023 20:06  Karma  +8   Very nice, can she do outcall? Did you have to pay deposit?
flyz70   24-9-2023 18:35  Karma  +4